Return to search results

Central Indiana Wholesale Bakery for sale

IN

Seller Financing Available
Wholesale Bakery
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $260,000

Cash Flow: $83,312

Gross Revenue: $703,039

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: $12,000*

Rent: $3,693 /Month

Established: 2003

*not included in asking price.

Central Indiana Wholesale Bakery for sale

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

The owner of this Central Indiana wholesale bakery believes every gathering should start off with a tasty treat. Their treats include donuts, Danishes, cookies, pies, cakes, muffins, and bagels. In business for 15 years, wholesale customers account for 95% of the business. The remaining 5% is retail. While not the bulk of the business, it gets the bulk of the reviews. People rave about the super friendly service as well as the baked goods.

The wholesale bakery’s relationships with its clients are strong. Its main partners are well-known hospitality centers. Other clients include hotels, convention centers, hospitals, senior living communities, etc. There’s also a small, loyal retail customer base.

The Central Indiana wholesale bakery is in a great location. It’s ideal for delivering dozens of baked goods to their recurring customers. A signalized entrance makes it easy for retail customers to access the shop.

The wholesale bakery’s facility is approximately 4,641 square feet. Its monthly lease is $3,693 plus CAM charges. Wholesale baking takes up the majority of the space. However, a small retail area is in the front of the store. Here is where walk-in purchase pastries and drinks. The business is relocatable since the lease, expiring in February 2020, has no renewal options.

There are lots of growth options for a new owner. Some ideas include:
• Focus on growing the retail business
• Relocate to a more visible location
• Focus solely on wholesale services
• Extend retail hours

Whether you are looking to expand or to start a new business, this is one bakery you won’t want to miss out on.

Attached Documents


Detailed Information

Inventory:
Not included in asking price
Real Estate:
Leased
Building SF:
4,641
Lease Expiration:
2/29/2020
Employees:
2 FTE, 16 PTE
Facilities:
4,641 sq. ft. leased space
Financing:
Seller will consider some financing for a qualified buyer
Support & Training:
Seller will negotiate a transition period
Reason for Selling:
Retirement
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Indiana Business Advisors

Business Listed By:
Indiana Business Advisors

Indiana Business Advisors

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1639358 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


WCH Service Bureau

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $35,600