37476- Semi-Truck and Trailer Repair Facility

TX

Seller Financing Available
37476- Semi-Truck and Trailer Repair Facility
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $550,000

Cash Flow: $253,000

Gross Revenue: $1,481,000

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: $135,000

Inventory: $50,000

Established: 2010

37476- Semi-Truck and Trailer Repair Facility

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Revenues nearly doubled in 5 years! Located near the DFW area, south of Fort Worth, the company provides repair and maintenance services for all brands of heavy duty trucks and trailers as well as automobiles. They are air brake certified and primary services include diesel engine repair, trailer alignments as well as tire and brake sales. Of the revenues, 95% is from commercial and fleet servicing, the other 5% comes from individuals. The 5,000-square foot facility, which is owned with an option to purchase additionally features large service bays and state-of-the-art equipment. With experienced and well-trained employees, the company has a proven track record, supported by eight years of ongoing business. With its niche range of services, the marketing efforts focus on targeting trailer truck drivers and commercial enterprises within a fifty-mile radius. Revenues have been increasing 13% over the past five years, due to referrals sources from other local repair shops and repeat customers. Last year, the company’s total revenue was $1,481,271 with an SDE of $253,000. With a large customer base and solid reputation, the company continues to attract new customers while maintaining its reputation with existing ones.

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Included in asking price
Employees:
6
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Financing:
Negotiable for the right buyer
Support & Training:
The owner will be available for a reasonable transitioning and the employees will be staying on after the sale.
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Contact Seller Loading

IAG Buyer Division

Business Listed By:
Buyer Division

IAG

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Listing Statistics

Saved This Listing:
Unlock
Days Active On Site:
Unlock
Appeared in Search:
Unlock
Listing Detail Views:
Unlock


Ad#:1548093 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


AAMCO Transmissions

Franchise Opportunity
Cash Required: $65,000