23.5% of owner absentee Bar for sale

Richardson, TX (Dallas County)

Seller Financing Available
23.5% of owner absentee Bar for sale
Contact Seller

Asking Price: $202,100

Cash Flow: N/A

Gross Revenue: $960,000

EBITDA: N/A

FF&E: N/A

Inventory: N/A

Rent: $12,000 /Month

Established: 2018

23.5% of owner absentee Bar for sale

Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This is a newly constructed bar, in a thriving market. Over 1 million spent on the finish out, only been open 6 months and already doing over 80k/mo. Sales are expected to grow exponentially over the next few years. There are multiple owners in this venture, due to personal reasons, I am having to liquidate my ownership. There are two ownership percentages available, 13.5% and 10%, for a total of upto 23.5% ownership. Asking only what we paid in, which is $8,600 per share. This is an owner absentee investment, with an established management team. The partners involved have a great track record with successful bars, invest, sit back, and collect checks.

Detailed Information

Location:
Richardson, TX
Real Estate:
Leased
Building SF:
4,000
Lease Expiration:
7/1/2032
Employees:
18
Facilities:
4000sqft building with 2000sqft patio!
Competition:
Only one other venue near by, new market, little competition.
Growth & Expansion:
Lease extendable up to 15 years+
Financing:
Willing to consider owner financing
Support & Training:
None needed, owner absentee!
Reason for Selling:
Financial issues in my other businesses are forcing me to liquidate.
Contact Seller

Contact the Seller

Contact Seller Loading

Business Listed By:
Adam Duran

Show Phone Number

Listing Statistics

Unlock

Demographic Information

Unlock


Ad#:1545786 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.


Similar Listings


Cinnaholic

Franchise Opportunity In TX
Cash Required: $60,000