Sharp Brokerage Services is a Western Washington based merger and acquisition firm helping business owners through the important and complicated process of selling their business. Unlike traditional business brokers Sharp Brokerage Services is not out to just LIST your business. We are here to assist you in making the decision of when is the right time to sell. There are many reasons to consider selling your business. Ideally you will sell when it is your idea not due to some unexpected event. We want to help get you ready for whatever happens. We help: • Determine the current value of your business. • Based on a business review help determine if this is the best time to sell. • Take an honest and realistic approach to exit planning. • To look at a contingency plan in case of an unexpected event.
Help-U-Move (www.Help-U-Move.com) is a well-established (1999) moving and storage company in the wine country of southeastern Washington State. It is a turn-key operation. A successful local business in a diversified market and fast-growing area. Sales regularly exceed $500,000 with predictable owner cash flows of approximately $140,000. An agent of Wheaton Worldwide Moving. Current owner is ready to retire. 7 - 10 full-time and part-time employees. Systems are in place with a complete operations manual of how the business works. Turn key ready.
Branded gas station with property in Tri-Cities in Eastern Washington area. Inside store sales $140,000 /month. Also, it is possible to add Fast Food business like Subway, etc., that would add another $30,000 to store sales. High traffic count of steady and regular customers coming to store. Please contact: Bill Kang at 206-355-1080 or email: KangBill@hotmail.com, (Champions Real Estate Services).
This is a very successful and highly profitable landscape company. A comprehensive business summary is available upon signing a confidential non-disclosure agreement.
When most people think of electric cars, they think of highway-speed cars such as the Nissan Leaf, Chevy Volt, or perhaps the Tesla Model S. What most people do not think about is the specialized niche of electric cars that only go up to 35 mph. These Neighborhood Electric Vehicles, or NEVs, have a variety of industrial, corporate, and governmental uses from parking enforcement for cities to golf carts at resorts, from security vehicles at college and corporate campuses to service vehicles at airports. This electric car company provides sales and service of neighborhood electric vehicles to institutional clients across multiple States in the Pacific Northwest. Reaching retirement age, the founder is looking for a partner who believes in the mission of the company with the ability to take the company to the next level. The asking price of $600,000 will grant the partner 49% ownership in the company, and the funds will not be personal compensation to the founder. Rather, the funds will be used as a cash injection to grow the business. The investor partner will be operating the business together with the founder. Eventually, the founder will transition into a mentorship role, leaving the investor partner in charge of running the company.
Located in southwest Washington near tourist destinations, this business includes a gas station and convenience store with a deli. The deli supplies ready-made food during the day and the convenience store features beer, snacks, lottery tickets, tobacco products, firewood, toiletries and offers propane tank filling. The C-store also supplies Snow Park Permits and National Forest Recreation Passes for the nearby attractions. Location provides heavy traffic from the tourist attractions and year-round activities. Business is located right off the state highway. This fine establishment has seen growth over the past few years. Room for growth. The current owner opened this business in 2011, and is now approaching age of retirement. They feel the most attractive feature of this business is its location as it is near three lakes, hiking, fishing, hunting, boating, snowmobiling, mountain climbing/biking, horseback riding and more! They are an hour's drive from two major cities. Approximately 70% of revenues are derived from gasoline, while the other 30% comes from passes, firewood, C-store, lottery and deli. This company could be operated in a hands-on or absentee fashion, giving the owner the ability to enjoy a flexible schedule and as much control of business activities as desired. This company offers the new owner a successful business with stable revenues. Inventory & equipment are included in the sale. More details are available upon request.
Business listed by:
Unknown Broker Company
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Washington Businesses search criteria.