At Advanced Business Brokerage…
We offer services in...
Start Up Consultation
Mergers and Acquisitions
Commercial Real Estate
If you’re looking to invest in a restaurant in Fairfax County Virginia look no further!
It is in an excellent location inside a large shopping center with an anchor store with other affluent stores in the shopping center and steady clientele. Business is approximately 1,838 square feet and has four years left on the lease. Restaurant has been open for 6 years. Everything in restaurant was bought brand new 6 years ago.
The Good news is that the Buyer is ONLY paying for a fraction of the cost of Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment. You can continue the business as a Pizza restaurant or change the concept altogether if you want.
Here is a rare opportunity to acquire a well established, profitable and “Turn Key” full service restaurant in one of Northern Virginia’s most desirable locations. Established in 1987 by its current owners it has enjoyed steady growth and strong profitability over the years and has attracted an ever growing business and travel related clientele, as well as a loyal following of repeat local customers.
Some advantages this business represents:
• Consistently high revenue and earnings.
• Excellent lease terms
• Well documented, verifiable financials.
• Well developed systems in place as well as an experienced chef and management team; very little training is required for a new owner to be “up to speed”.
• Demographics for the region and specifically in the immediate area of the business are very strong – with a dense population and very high level of disposable income.
• This business is a tablecloth restaurant that sells liquor, as opposed to a bar that sells food. Therefore, the hours are more attractive for an owner/operator as well as their staff. Most weeknight’s management and staff exit the restaurant by 11:30 pm, Friday and Saturday 12:00, and Sunday by 10:00 pm.
• The business is a local landmark. Operating this well established, highly regarded restaurant offers the experienced restaurateur a very attractive lifestyle.
Fantastic opportunity. New store 41/2 years on lease. Store opened in January 2014. Business is growing at a steady pace. Seller is relocating. Turn key operation.
Located in a busy shopping center
More potential for even more revenue/profit
Selling Cigar, Cigarettes, Hookahs, Shisha, E-Cigs, and more
High profit margins
3 years + 5 year option available
Asking $160,000 plus inventory or best offer!
Inventory not included in asking price.
Serious inquiries only.
Retail experience and good credit needed to qualify with landlord's lease assignment.
Well established and very popular Deli, located in an Office building in the center of a very busy residential area. Open 7 days a week because of the number of repeat customers from the nearby neighborhoods. A solid business which was not hurt by the economy, and continues to produce increasing revenues. Offering not only Delicious Deli Sandwiches and Salads, but also Wine and Beer. This is an excellent business with strong and steady Cash Flow. A Turn Key Operation with room to grow. Don't miss this outstanding opportunity.
Alexandria City County, VA
Fairfax County, VA
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Virginia Businesses search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!