The Internet's Largest
Business for Sale Marketplace

Utah County, UT Retail Businesses For Sale

17 Utah County, UT Retail Businesses For Sale Found.

Refine Your Search
Save This Search Get BizAlert
$175,000 Seller Financing Available Cash Flow: $55,998
Established and Profitable Dickeys BBQ- Seller Financing Profitable location- Flexible seller

American Fork, UT

Profitable Nationwide Franchise Dickey’s BBQ. Recognizable brand name and menu that brings in a consistent flow of clients. Opportunity for new owner to increase profits by lowering food/labor cost and increase catering revenue. Owner operator could replace General Manager salary to add an additional $45,000 to their cash flow. Business has a great Location with an established customer base. Great long term leases in place and equipment is in perfect working condition. Business has other benefits like assets that can be deprecated and franchise advertising. Opportunity to expand to multiple locations. Highlights of this business: • Recognizable brand name with an established customer base • 50% Seller Financing for qualified buyers • Franchise will provide ongoing support and advertising • Management and staff in place, willing to stay on • Opportunity for additional cash flow for owner operators • Organized and proven system. Very easy to operate, no restaurant experience needed • Franchise is on the SBA approved business list Please contact us for more information. Upon receipt of a NDA we will send you a seller’s memorandum with all the financial information and the website.

4
$1,750,000 Cash Flow: $600,000
Brand with Exponential Model - Looking for growth help purchase! Incredible Model - Brand is result of Model

Utah County, UT

Ema Jane is the result of our business model and is proof of the exponential opportunity we will share with the new owners. You are not limited to just Ema Jane but can duplicate what we have done with Ema Jane (which you will own and be able to continue to grow) while you do it again and again with other opportunities. Ema Jane is growing faster than we want to manage it. We do this from our home, as husband and wife with no employees. We have fulfilment centers that do 95% of our shipping to clients - the other 5% we do from our garage and home. We are selling Ema Jane brand to you. We will share the model with you so that you can use it as you please, as truly Ema Jane is the result of a model we have proved through Ema Jane, and it works for so many other opportunities, that one is truly limited to capital available, time, and resources to help get things going. We are not interested in selling this for a killing, but what we put into it and expect out of it. We are also not interested in attempting to red-tape fine detail everything, we are too busy, you will see our financials, our other ventures we want to exploit (unrelated to Ema Jane niche) and you will be able to have our training, help, etc. as you transition and get used to the model and even duplicate what we did with Ema Jane within a month's time if you so desire. We are selling this to focus on our art (lilcloud.com) and our newest venture (ilocalize.com). These two projects are our future interests and we are willing to give up Ema Jane and share the model so we can focus our talents on our other ventures. In the financials attached, you need to realize that we use iLife Products for all our ventures, including Ema Jane, so you will see more expenses reported than are ever related to Ema Jane, due to our Lil Cloud 42,000 vinyl printer, 86,000 put into iLocalize, etc.. You are buying Ema Jane brand only, not the iLife Products company, and will be trained on the model which the model alone will give you literally an exponential way to create brands as you so desire. Ema Jane is the result of the model, and it is limited to time, available capital, and resources.

$400,000 Seller Financing Available Cash Flow: $39,510
Sports Bar and Grill

Utah County, UT

$1,750,000 Seller Financing Available Cash Flow: $215,052
Convenience Store & Gas Station

Utah County, UT

Convenience Store w/ Gas | Bid Deadline: 4/1

Provo, UT




About BizBuySell

BizBuySell is the leading online marketplace for both finding and selling Utah County, UT Retail businesses available for sale. Due to our industry leading traffic, more business sellers choose BizBuySell as their marketplace of choice. That means if you are looking for new Utah County Retail Businesses, you can find the best selection of what's available right here, including Music Store, Toy Store, Video Store and other great Retail businesses.

If you don't find what you are looking for here, don't fret. Consider setting an email alert and we'll notify you each time a business matching your criteria becomes available, or better yet, try contacting a business broker with experience in Retail businesses in Utah County.