Very Popular Asian Fusion Restaurant in Northwest Austin/Cedar Park
Amazing Turnkey Operation in one of NW Austin's Hottest Restaurants!
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone interested in getting into an upscale, pan-asian concept restaurant. We are an award winning, well covered restaurant with an immense amount of truly tangible potential. Although we have been open for only a little more than 1 year, we have earned many accolades and attention. Traffic has continued to be on an upward trend and with the addition of a new full bar (being built now and included in price), the ceiling has just increased significantly.
We have been featured in the Austin Chronicle (twice), Austin Food Magazine, Eater Austin, and many more, WITHOUT a paid PR team. With close to 250 reviews on Yelp, we have a 4.5 star rating. The BOH staff and sioux chef are loyal and will remain with the business. All recipes convey with the purchase.
DFW Texas Motorcycle Training School, Home-based 19743
Scalable, profitable and growing
Company is a well-established motorcycle operator training school (state certified and contracted) with 9 convenient locations in north and west Texas, using state supplied course materials and state approved instructors (“Rider Coaches”). The school teaches motorcycle safety to both new and experienced riders. These courses are required for new riders to get their license or have a ticket to be dismissed. Courses include Basic Rider, Basic Rider 2, Intermediate Riding Clinic, Basic Bike Bonding Rider and Ultimate Bike Bonding Rider. Courses are typically 5--15 hours including classroom, on-cycle and evaluation. The owner has automated many functions including website, registrations, state submittals and maintenance records via an industry-leading service. The owner does NOT need to teach courses or ride motorcycles; the owner manages the business.
The company started in March 2013 and has been constantly expanding. They have added three new locations in the second quarter of 2016. Sales are growing and the business is scalable. The owner acts as overall manager handling recruiting (enrollment) calls and has ~15 contract staff who teach and operate the business at each location. Locations include Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and West Texas.
The business has been growing rapidly. It is very scalable and a new, energetic owner can significantly increase sales and profits.
The asking price for the assets of the business is $200,000 ALL-CASH or $300,000 with $100,000 down and $200,000 seller-financed to a purchaser (qualified/approved by Seller) for 5 years @ 6% interest (approximate monthly payments $3,866.56). All seller financing to be personally guaranteed. The assets include FFE (Motorcycles, trailers and other equipment) valued at $85,000 plus website and URL’s valued at $10,000. Purchaser will need to assume responsibility for state-owned motorcycles plus accessories.
KEY WORDS: education, certification, driver safety, DOT, motorcycles, kawasaki, yamaha, honda, scooter, three wheeler, motorbike, trike, helmet, goggles, moped
Printing & Promo Ctr - B2B with Normal Working Hours M-F
Start w/ an established #1 rated business franchise!
Dallas County, TX
This is a well established profitable business with a loyal repeat customer base located in the high growth Dallas county market. Surrounded by many commercial and retail businesses, this center has repeat high volume accounts. This is a great opportunity to join a franchise with a valuable, active customer base.
This Minuteman Press center provides a wide variety of products & services that every business needs for their daily operations. This location will provide any type of printed media that a business needs to operate and promote. Including digital printing, promotional items, wide-format print, signs & banners and design services.
Why look further at this established location?
1. Multiple Revenue Streams – We provide virtually anything that you can put a name, image or logo on. You will have the ability to grow your current customer base and attract new clients as our industry continues to grow.
2. Royalty Cap – With the lowest capped royalties in the industry, we offer more earning potential than any other franchise in our industry. We are able to give our owners the opportunity to be in a position where they are receiving far more in value than they pay in royalties.
3. Support – The large majority of our owners did not have a background in the industry and most have not owned a business before. We assist you every step of the way, from research right through to taking over the location and supporting you while you’re in business. Whether you are in business for 1 year or 20 years, we will provide ongoing local marketing and management assistance.
4. Repeat Customer Base – Ask any of our owners. There is a tremendous repeat business factor in our industry. This enables you to build upon the clients that the established business already has in place.
5. Income Potential – Contact us today to learn about the income and growth potential of our locations.