The Internet's Largest
Business for Sale Marketplace

Hall County, TX Businesses For Sale

2 Hall County, TX Businesses For Sale Found.

Refine Your Search
Save This Search Get BizAlert
$699,000 Cash Flow: $104,517 Seller Financing
Tire Shop (NW Texas)

Hall County, TX

This listing details a successful retail tire store offering services to all makes and models. They continuously provide quality tires at decent prices to Northwest Texas. A variety of tires are available in all standard sizes and the company specialized in foreign, domestic, commercial and agriculture tires. Tire maintenance and repair services are also available, as well as tire balancing and rotating. Bearings and hubs for trailers are available for sale and installation. On top of these services they offer 24 hr callout road services for those tricky blowouts and urgent situations. All these services are highly appreciated by the people in this community, which shows in the company's financial records as yearly increased profits. About 25% of revenues come from truckers however; in the summer highway revenues are greatly increased. The breakdown shows 85% of profits from retail of used and new tires and tire accessories. The remaining 15% of profits are gained through various services such as flat repairs, tire balancing, and callouts. The current owner has been running the business in a hands on fashion and can no longer manage the business due to current health issues. They hope to find a new owner who would be willing to allow them some participation in the business after the sale, possibly as a management trainer.

$660,000 Cash Flow: $97,209 Seller Financing
Liquor & Tobacco Stores with Walk-in Humidor

Estelline, TX

These liquor stores have been in business since 1976 with the current ownership starting in 1996. This Texas based business is a great opportunity to take a business that is already successful and build on that foundation to secure your future. This company could be operated in a hands-on or absentee fashion, giving the owner the ability to enjoy a flexible schedule and as much control of business activities as desired. Out of their total revenue, 80% comes from beer, wine, and liquor sales and 20% from cigars and tobacco products. This company offers a new owner a successful business with stable revenues. For more information on this listing, contact us today.




About BizBuySell

BizBuySell is the leading online marketplace for finding and selling Hall County, TX businesses available for sale. Due to our industry leading traffic, more business sellers choose BizBuySell as their marketplace of choice. That means if you are looking for great Hall County business opportunities, you can find the best selection of what's available right here, including popular Hall County businesses like liquor stores and car washes, or food service businesses like bars and pizzerias.

If you don't find what you are looking for here, don't fret. Consider setting an email alert and we'll notify you each time a business matching your criteria becomes available, or better yet, try contacting a business broker with experience in the best Hall County businesses to fit your needs.