Profitable Coin Laundry
Coin Laundry with New, State of the Art Laundry Equipment
This is a state of the art coin laundry located in growing Dickson, TN. The store is currently growing, and produces generous free cash every month. Inside this special store, you will find the most efficient Huebsch Eco-Line Galaxy 600 laundry equipment and the amazing FasCard system. Take a trip to see the future of laundry!
The store is unattended and is cleaned and maintained by two Dickson residents. They clean daily, and watch over the place. There are 16 surveillance cameras that can be easily monitored through your smartphone, and record continuous data.
The people in Dickson are, in a word, wonderful. The customers do not damage equipment, and have not presented much in the way of vandalism. This is a dream store.
Please take a few video tours of the store to get a feel for the operation: http://www.nationallaundryequipment.com/our-company-owned-store/
This is such a special store, it was selected as store of the quarter, above all other Huebsch equipped laundromats across the nation! https://americancoinop.com/articles/huebsch-picks-tennessee-distributoroperator-store-owner-quarter
Have a look at the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/laundromatdickson/?fref=ts
The system is completely networked, and
1. Allows customers to pay by cash, credit/debit cards (Visa and Mastercard), loyalty card, and cell phone.
2. Allows you to manage your laundry over the internet in real time. You can manage pricing, customer relationships, give discounts to individual customers or groups, provide refunds, start machines, and monitor sales, whether they be coin, loyalty card, or credit and debit card.
3. Has a loyalty system that rewards customers for using the laundry. We currently give back $3 for every $30 customers spend. This loyalty system has great utilization at this location, and will ensure that your customers will stay with your laundry.
4. Allows customers to see their equipment on their smartphone or computer, see how busy the laundry may be, manage their accounts online, etc. The equipment will even email customers when their cycle is almost done!
National Laundry Equipment, LLC, the owner of this laundry, provides customer-centered service and sales of commercial and industrial laundry equipment for coin laundry and on-premise laundry applications. We specialize in multi-housing laundry room management for guest and tenant laundry rooms in apartments, condominiums, universities, churches, and hotels. We offer coin washers and dryers, and card washers and dryers. We also offer industrial and commercial laundry equipment for large laundry processing installations, like hotels, prisons, schools, colleges, fire-houses, etc.
Honor, Service, and Experience. For over 50 years, these 3 words have defined National Equipment Company. In short, we provide top quality equipment, parts, service, and consultation for your commercial laundry needs. We serve the coin operated laundry and laundromat community as well as institutions in need of large on-premise laundry system applications.
We are in the business of building, operating, and selling these stores. It is what we do, and we are the best. You will not find a better coin laundry.
Things you can do to boost your sales even more:
1. Hire a full time attendant and do a wash, dry, and fold service! Right now, these services are getting as much as $1.80 per pound of dry weight. The laundry is already equipped with a scale.
2. Advertise more broadly.
3. Develop a "route" system where you pick up customers laundry, blankets, etc., wash them, and return them to the customer.
We have not pursued these additional revenue-getters, because of our business model. We build stores, get them over the start-up hump, and sell them.
Financing is available through Alliance Laundry Systems. They are the manufacturer of Huebsch laundry equipment, and the world's largest coin laundry equipment manufacturer. Huebsch equipment i