Seller Financing Available
Start A Bridal Show Part or Full Time. 26 Years Expo Experience
#1 Boutique Bridal Show. Recent net 52k /One Show & I Produce 5 a Year
I've been producing Expos for 26 Years. My First Circuit of Shows Produced $7,000.000.00 IN REVENUE! I'm in a unique industry that is very profitable and fun.
I'm going to teach you personally how to produce a Bridal Show and other expos in your city of choice. I've produced hundreds of expos with hundreds of thousands of people in attendance & over half million booths sold. I've been showcased in Success magazine, on TV & other media. My expos have been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, on major radio stations, in major newspapers, in magazines & on the internet.
For a very limited amount of people annually I offer several courses which teach unique & proprietary systems of how I produce Bridal Shows as well as other expos. You in turn can take this information and produce expos in your city or other cities. The expos I produce have very low expenses coupled with high profits. It's a unique understanding of how venues and media think that creates an opportunistic business approach for producing expos.
Many of my current expos have free rent or reduced rent as well as free or reduced media advertising. In addition, there are many other cost saving methods and profit centers that you'll learn about.
This is a Home based part or full time business that is relocatable. You can produce expos in your city or other cities.
You will learn how to produce Bridal Shows and you can produce other shows as well: Home Shows, Pet Shows, Boat Shows, Food Shows, Health Expos, Survival Shows, Sports Shows, Luxury Shows, Travel Shows, Senior Shows, Chocolate Expo, Guy Shows, Women Shows, Sportsmen Shows, RV Shows, Golf Shows, Sewing Shows, Holiday Shows, Craft Shows, Franchise Shows, Business Shows & More.
Some of the revenue streams include:: Booth & Sponsor income, Admissions, Show bag revenue, Website income, Program guide revenue, List revenue & more.
Here's a sample of a recent Bridal Show. Expenses were about $5000 including advertising & hall rental. Income was about $57k including Booth revenue, Admissions & more. The net was 52k. It was a very profitable & successful event. 52k was the net for 1 show & I produce 5 a year in addition to other expos. Every event I produce makes money because of the proprietary way I produce events. I will teach you my methodology.
I Offer 3 Types Of Courses. To view a course agenda, testimonials, samples of free advertising go to: www.StartABridalShow.com . For my fee I accept Bank Wire, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex.
(1) CLASSROOM COURSE WITH UP TO SIX OTHER PEOPLE. $6999/PER PERSON. Course takes place in Denver (Time TBD). Course includes: 2 days of training, Handouts, You’ll hear & see samples of advertising, Comes with 4 hours of consulting time after the course.
(2) ONE ON ONE CLASSROOM COURSE $9999. Same as above course but with more one on one time. Also includes a Market Survey Report, explained in "Support & Training".
(3) DELUXE COURSE. $19,999. Same as "ONE ON ONE CLASSROOM COURSE" plus it includes one additional day dedicated to site selection training where we will visit actual possible sites for your show. Also in depth training on how to develop good radio spots, newspaper display ads, magazine ads, email campaigns, TV spots, social media & more. Lastly, I will come back out to your market to spend an entire day to go out on your appointments with media and or clients. We will use that day to help you accomplish your goals and it will provide you with a live training environment. Comes with a total of 8 hours of consulting time after the course.
Estimated start-up costs for starting an expo is about $2k to $5k depending on the show & city.
HOW THIS WORKS:
(1) We talk about the best shows for you to produce & I answer questions you may have.
(2) We confirm a date for the course.
(3) We sign an agreement outlining the course.
(4) Payment. Half now, half due 1 week before the c