If you are a small business owner, this guide is for you.
Why? It's never too early to start thinking about your eventual exit. Start taking steps today to prepare your business for sale to maximize your long-term value and create a more profitable company along the way.
In the chapter, The Selling Process, you will learn:
- What the selling process and the timeline involves
- How to qualify ad respondents and communicate with potential buyers
- How to build buyer trust and deepen buyer interest
- What the negotiation process involves, and how to negotiate a purchase offer
- What sellers need to know about due diligence
Produced by BizBuySell, the Internet's largest marketplace for businesses and franchises for sale, and written in conjunction with Small Business Strategist, Barbara Findlay Schenck, author of best-selling business books including Selling Your Business For Dummies, this 100-page guide provides a comprehensive overview, with actionable advice, and step-by-step instructions to follow as you prepare to exit your business.