Individual attention... SELLERS can expect from me and my company. Don't accept anything less selling your business. No other distractions... no other sideline services. Just professional, confidential, persistant business broker service !
Open for business 7 days a week ! Convenient appointments for BUYERS on their schedule. Cell phone / business phone direct response 24/7.
Sliding sale commissions on total amount of sale price. No fixed single rate.
Home office advantage: Follow up and work productivity any hour of day or night. No need to get to office.
Sy Sebastianelli & Associates. My name.... my reputation.
Lehigh Valley, PA
This early learning center is licensed for 43 students. There are three levels of educational programs ranging in age from 1 ½ years to 5 years old. At the time of this writing, enrollment is near capacity. The school is located in a high-traffic area with many businesses and residential communities in the immediate and surrounding areas. All clients are white-collar professional families. All tuition is private pay. 85% of enrollment is paid through automatic bill payment plans. The remaining 15% is paid by personal check or cash. NO STATE AID IS ACCEPTED. A new website is very near completion. All furniture, fixtures and decorating is fresh and relatively new. This very profitable business is currently absentee-owned.
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Lehigh County Educational Services search criteria.