We are Changing the Industry One Sale at a Time!
Clear Choice Enterprises, LLC has created a proven business-selling system that is unique to your business and situation.
- Consultant Approach: We take a consultant’s approach educating you on the process and steps involved while making it simple and keeping your involvement to a minimum so you can keep running your business.
- FREE Price Analysis: We look at the value of your business using multiple methods to be sure we are in the same ball park as the buyers who will be inquiring about your business. We also looking at comparisons of other businesses that have sold. We will provide you a FREE Estimate of Value for you during the discovery process.
- Marketing: We specialize at finding buyers and creating a market for your business. You can be sure that your business is being marketed confidentially to business-buyers by utilizing our systems. We use technology to our advantage but always remember that everyone wants a personal contact as well.
- One Contact, Whole Team: With Clear Choice Enterprises, LLC you get a top notch business broker but a whole team that stands behind them to be sure exposure is maximized while remaining CONFIDENTIAL.
- No Long Term Contracts:Clear Choice Enterprises, LLC is so confident that our systems work and that we do the best job, we do not commit you to a long term contract. The only contract like it in the industry.
- Pro-Active: We are extremely pro-active because we are in the business of SELLING businesses, not just listing businesses.
- No Up-front Fees: In fact, we do not charge any up-front fees for our services so if we decide to work with you, you can be sure we will do our best to sell your business for top dollar.
Contact us today to learn more about our unique services that provide results. Call 724-766-5399, email at Kevin.Blank@PittsburghBusinessesForSale.com or check out www.PittsburghBusinessesForSale.com
Montgomery County, PA
Very busy corner location with traffic light. Co-anchored with national fast food franchised restaurant. Lotto, ATM and check cashing sales of $140k
Lots of potential, busy and crowded area, and commercial area
Lycoming County, PA
Well established branded Gas station with Convenience store now available. Great location; first fuel stop off the highway! Over 60,000 gallons pumped per month! Gas profit margins avg $.12 per gallon, and $70,000.00/month grocery at 33% profit margin. Seller looking for quick sale! Total fuel deposit of $25,000.00 required.
Northumberland County, PA
Own recently converting to Sunoco brand gas station with busy C-store on heavily traveled roadway On Rt 61 . 10,000 vehicle per Day and Heavily residential area in Northumberland County PA. High visibilityThis location is on the busiest intersection in town, "Only 7 yrs Gas contract , Great opportunity to buy Sunoco Gas and set your own margin". 2500 sq Large retail space. Very low rent $2300 p/m. + $3800 tax . Long 20 years NNN lease . 3 pumps 6 fueling positions . Gas gallons 41,000 a mo. @15-25 c p / gallons .+ Kerosene 0.70 c a gallons . store sale $66,000 a month without lottery sale included .+ Bill pay & money order $9000 commison a year, lotto commission$30,000 .ATM Income $8700 a yr . Air vaccume $3000. very easy operation Store hours 6 Am - 10 Pm . Only serious Inquiry . Need proof of fund. current owner is 100% absentee . Call( Owner )Paresh 9179023961. Or Pcpanchal37@yahoo.com
**Motivated seller , Will be happy to give All Historical sales and all other docs needed + Trial to Qualified Buyer at Store to Prove Store sales**
** Option to Buy Business with Property Total Price $ 845,000. Property Size 0.5 Acre. **
OWNER WILL PROVIDE AND GUARANTEED AND REAL SALES NUMBERS/DATA .
*"Price Not Negotiable "" very Reasonably and competitively Priced + No Brokers Fee Involved*
Lancaster County, PA
Busy highway location. Branded diesel/gas/convenience store pumping 140,000 gallons monthly..Seller owns land and will write favorable lease. Opportunity to increase sales by upgrading convenience store.
Delaware County, PA
Branded gas station/convenience store on busy boulevard. Gas and diesel sales down from 150,000 gallons to 100,000 due to road construction to be completed in spring 2014. Seller wants to sell business including land and separate 3,200 square foot garage with 2 tenants for $1,500,000 Opportunity to significantly increase revenue by converting existing 3 currently vacant service bays into 2,200 square foot convenience store. Plans for conversion available.
Recently renovated gas station/convenience store located on busy corner of traffic light intersection. Owner owns the land and will negotiate a new lease. Land and business available for $1,540,000
High visibility gas station/convenience store located on corner of very busy traffic light intersection. Same owner/operator for 20 years. Call Now and make an offer 1-877-735-5224
High visibility corner location on very busy traffic light intersection. Open 24/7 this is one of highest grossing gas station convenience stores in South Eastern PA.
Sunoco Aplus on a busy road, the gas is Approx 60,000k a month and make .1025 cents on a gallon, and food does Approx 55,000k a month inside, We have 8 pumps. The property is located on a busy highway and busy road. Great lottery commision.
Chester County, PA
Great opportunity to own a profitable gas and convenience store business. This is a branded gas station, has best visibility and signage, with sharp appearance and fresh look, very organised, is located on a high traffic county road with 10 pumping stations for gas and 2 for Diesel. It has not reached its potential yet, the revenues are increasing every month.The business has been completely operated without owner, so the owner operation will definitely increase revenue and profits. The average gallons pumped are 65,000 gallons and average pool margin is 16 cents per gallon. The store sales are approximately $24,000/month with 25% gross profit margin. The average lottery income is approximately $3,000 per month which is quite substantial. The best part of this business is rent. The rent is only $3,000/month for this huge station. This is not a 24 hr. station nor its only goodwill. The equity in this business is at minimum of $60,000. The diesel pumps are brand new and it should bring up the pool margin and store revenues and profits.Must see this station to appreciate it. Excellent books and records, continued growth potential and great service makes this station very desirable and profitable. Cash flow noted is for owner/operator working 50 hours per week taking NO salary; before debt service.
Scranton Area PA, PA
Philadelphia County, PA
Saint Thomas, PA
Bucks County, PA
Columbia County, PA
Adams County, PA
Northampton County, PA
Schuylkill County, PA
Berks County, PA
Monroe County, PA
Scranton / Wilkes-Barre Market, PA
Franklin County, PA
Carbon County, PA
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Pennsylvania Gasoline Service Stations search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!