Individual attention... SELLERS can expect from me and my company. Don't accept anything less selling your business. No other distractions... no other sideline services. Just professional, confidential, persistant business broker service !
Open for business 7 days a week ! Convenient appointments for BUYERS on their schedule. Cell phone / business phone direct response 24/7.
Sliding sale commissions on total amount of sale price. No fixed single rate.
Home office advantage: Follow up and work productivity any hour of day or night. No need to get to office.
Sy Sebastianelli & Associates. My name.... my reputation.
For sale by founder, Viperizer Racing LLC, the leading on-line “Mail order” vendor to the Junior Dragster racing community.
Viperizer founded in 2007 and operated as a retirement hobby, enjoys effortless revenue gains per fiscal year. 2014 YTD revenues $538K. 2013 revenues $600K, 2012 revenues $525K Operations gross approximately 20%.
- Viperizer Racing is a World Wide household brand within the Junior community.
- Visit the business at www.shop.viperizerracing.com
- Simple one employee/owner operation.
- Requires light mechanical aptitude and basic hand tools to assemble some products.
- Relocate with ease.
- Small products Requires less than 2000 square feet to warehouse.
- Branding and Marketing 100% complete – all the hard work is done!
- Sky is the limit for growth due to product line cross over with other racing applications.
- Breaks my heart to sell, the business is fun, it's a great hobby, but life short and very precious. I want to go play with my hard earned marbles on the beach.
- $200,000 for Name, likeness, goodwill etc. Approx. 1.5 – 2 years current earnings.
- Owner is willing to train in all aspects.
Current inventory is approx. $400,000. Owner is willing to warehouse inventory at current costs, release in $10,000 increments. After 3 years from date of sale, owner will liquidate any un-purchased items via auction sites. This generous sale offer allows for minimum buyer cash out lay as well as providing peace of mind that only "sellable" inventory is acquired.
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Beaver County Businesses search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!