Calder Associates Managing Partners:
Pennsylvania - Susan Rosner
Metropolitan Washington - Richard Stopa
Calder Associates has assembled a dedicated group of professionals and advisors that work together to insure you gain the most from your selling or buying efforts. We possess hundreds of years of professional and practical experience that allows us to provide a core group of services that far exceed what has become expected from professionals in the brokerage industry. Our professionals have owned their own businesses and understand how to sell or buy a business, and most importantly, how to satisfy the human side of the transaction.
Since our beginning in 2002, we’ve dedicated ourselves to providing quality services which will educate you in the complex process of selling or buying a business. We dedicate ourselves to YOUR needs!
From our corporate offices in New Jersey, we work with clients from around the USA and Canada, and have regional offices located strategically in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and metropolitan Washington D.C. area. We service selling companies primarily in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York, Connecticut, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C.
We dedicate ourselves to continual yearly professional education which insures that current financial, tax, and operational alternatives are always provided for your consideration.
For sale by founder, Viperizer Racing LLC, the leading on-line “Mail order” vendor to the Junior Dragster racing community.
Viperizer founded in 2007 and operated as a retirement hobby, enjoys effortless revenue gains per fiscal year. 2014 YTD revenues $538K. 2013 revenues $600K, 2012 revenues $525K Operations gross approximately 20%.
- Viperizer Racing is a World Wide household brand within the Junior community.
- Visit the business at www.shop.viperizerracing.com
- Simple one employee/owner operation.
- Requires light mechanical aptitude and basic hand tools to assemble some products.
- Relocate with ease.
- Small products Requires less than 2000 square feet to warehouse.
- Branding and Marketing 100% complete – all the hard work is done!
- Sky is the limit for growth due to product line cross over with other racing applications.
- Breaks my heart to sell, the business is fun, it's a great hobby, but life short and very precious. I want to go play with my hard earned marbles on the beach.
- $200,000 for Name, likeness, goodwill etc. Approx. 1.5 – 2 years current earnings.
- Owner is willing to train in all aspects.
Current inventory is approx. $400,000. Owner is willing to warehouse inventory at current costs, release in $10,000 increments. After 3 years from date of sale, owner will liquidate any un-purchased items via auction sites. This generous sale offer allows for minimum buyer cash out lay as well as providing peace of mind that only "sellable" inventory is acquired.
Southwest, PA, PA
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Beaver County Businesses search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!