Seller Financing Available
Chiropractic Wellness Center & Day Spa w/Boutique (Price Reduced!)
Well-established business has multiple profit centers & great location
Offered for sale is a fabulous successful and established day spa and chiropractic wellness center with multiple treatment rooms, therapy/yoga/classroom studio space, product boutique, and large office space. Tranquil, charming, friendly energy!
Established for nearly a decade in the heart of a vital, growing Portland, OR neighborhood, surrounded by many successful local businesses and restaurants, this spa and wellness center enjoys a loyal clientele base of over 3,000 (including some monthly service membership subscribers).
With excellent online reviews and reputation within the community (4+ stars on Yelp), this multi-faceted business consists of:
- Wellness center with both chiropractic and naturopathic practitioners;
- Day spa featuring massage, nails, and esthetic services (facials, waxing, body treatments);
- Yoga/fitness studio classroom;
- Inviting product sales boutique on-site with exclusive and niche lines;
- Custom web presence with fully-integrated online store for unlimited upside in product sales.
The high-quality ($250,000+) interior build-out includes multiple well-equipped and plumbed treatment rooms (including esthetics room); large multi-purpose spaces; a fully equipped yoga/studio room; employee break room and storage area; plus a large office space all totaling approximately 3,500 square feet of wonderfully light, gorgeous decor.
In addition to the high-end build-out, the sale price includes:
- Approximately $75,000 value of furniture, fixtures & equipment;
- Approximately $50,000 ($25,000 wholesale) value of boutique inventory on hand;
- Email newsletter service with over 6,500 subscribers;
- Facebook business page with over 2,000 followers;
- Cloud-based practice management software to run the business and keep track of clients, bookings, etc.;
- Many established marketing/advertising relationships and channels to continue developing new business.
This turn-key operation of approximately 25 happy employees provides excellent financial and fringe benefits to ownership of approximately $85,000 – $95,000 per year (plus spa/wellness services and discounts), with substantial upside potential for the new owner dedicated to its continued success. Capacity for additional services and/or practitioners provides an excellent opportunity to build additional new business. Management training and support will be provided to purchaser.
Seller prefers all cash sale, but terms may be negotiable with substantial down payment. Financial and other details will be provided with signed non-disclosure agreement.