Specialty Retail Baker – Popular Product line
Long established; Great Rep; Systems in place; Room to grow
Established in 2006, offering retail revenues, catering revenues as well as popular with wedding events, the business is vibrant. The Seller has all systems, recipes, contacts, customer lists, assets, key people and branding in place in order for a Buyer to step in and operate the business with minimal interruption to the operation. The reputation is stellar and the financial results are excellent. The Seller is committed to providing a smooth training/transition period. Hours of operation are AM – early evening 7 days a week.
Marketing & Print Ctr - #1 Rated - Full Training & Local Support
Offer products and services every business needs!
Multnomah County, OR
Established marketing service provider available in the Greater Portland area. In business for over 25 years this center offers marketing, advertising and digital services to local business. Located in a commercial district with plenty of retail and businesses close by, there is an ample amount of traffic flow. The owner has decided to retire. No experience is necessary.
This Minuteman Press center provides a wide variety of products & services that every business needs for their daily operations. This location will provide any type of printed media that a business needs to operate and promote. Including digital printing, promotional items, wide-format print, signs & banners and design services.
Why look further at this established location?
1. Multiple Revenue Streams – We provide virtually anything that you can put a name, image or logo on. You will have the ability to grow your current customer base and attract new clients as our industry continues to grow.
2. Royalty Cap – With the lowest capped royalties in the industry, we offer more earning potential than any other franchise in our industry. We are able to give our owners the opportunity to be in a position where they are receiving far more in value than they pay in royalties.
3. Support – The large majority of our owners did not have a background in the industry and most have not owned a business before. We assist you every step of the way, from research right through to taking over the location and supporting you while you’re in business. Whether you are in business for 1 year or 20 years, we will provide ongoing local marketing and management assistance.
4. Repeat Customer Base – Ask any of our owners. There is a tremendous repeat business factor in our industry. This enables you to build upon the clients that the established business already has in place.
5. Income Potential – Contact us today to learn about the income and growth potential of our locations.
Highly Profitable Building Materials / Service Business
Looking for a work/life balance? Here it is!
This well-established Portland business has positive cash flow that has historically produced net income in the top 5% tier nationwide. Last year’s sales were over $750,000. Seller’s Discretionary Cash Flow was $178,000. The founders are ready to retire, and they are willing to assist the right buyer in a supportive transition relationship.
The asking price is based on the broker’s detailed and objective price opinion, $507,434 plus modest inventory at seller’s cost. Inventory levels vary; the current level is approximately $20,000. At this price the historical performance equates to a 27% return on investment (conservatively based on a weighted average of three years—not just the best-performing year.)
The company focuses primarily on sales of high-quality “energy-efficient, green” building products that are in high demand. Consumer demand in this category is expected to continue expanding, providing a stable base for continued growth. Market segments include residential and commercial customers.
Established in Portland more than 30 years ago, the company is recognized regionally and nationally as a leader in the field. It represents leading local and national manufacturers with proprietary relationships. The large and diverse customer base includes repeat customers who require ongoing services.
Sales and income are generated through retail and online channels. The company also provides local service, repair and installation throughout the year, to provide steady income and minimize seasonality.
This business does not require a high overhead storefront, only a small warehouse (730 sq. ft.). It does not require specialized degrees, licensing, or extensive training to be successful. Well-developed business systems and subcontractors (no employees) enable the owner to manage with a minimum of time allocated. A manager salary allowance has been figured in, without mark-up or multiplier in calculating the business value.
Co-op marketing partnerships with major manufacturers provide a big advertising impact without a big ad budget. This partnership includes national advertising campaigns tailored to fit the company’s specific regional needs, plus top Internet placement with a superb website and search engine optimization.
The company has earned top recognition from major consumer rating services including: Better Business Bureau A+, Angie's list- "Super Service Award" provider every year. It has “Excellent” ratings on Google and Yelp.
For more information on this turn-key opportunity to own a thriving business in one of the nation’s most sought-after markets, please contact Principal Broker.
Gorgeous, Established, Maternity-Focused Day Spa and Wellness Center
Spa, boutique, studio and wellness in Clinton/Division neighborhood
Zenana Spa and Wellness Center is a day spa and wellness center with a focus on serving pregnant and parenting families. This well-established business has multiple income sources and a great location in the heart of the Clinton/Division neighborhood close-in SE Portland.
This fabulous successful and established day spa and wellness center has multiple treatment rooms, therapy/yoga/classroom studio space, product boutique, and large office space. Tranquil, charming, friendly energy!
Established for nearly a decade in the heart of a vital, growing Portland, OR neighborhood, surrounded by many successful local businesses and restaurants, Zenana Spa and Wellness Center enjoys a loyal clientele base of over 3,000 (including some monthly service membership subscribers).
With excellent online reviews and reputation within the community (4+ stars on Yelp, Google, etc.), this multi-faceted business consists of:
- Wellness center with spaces for both chiropractic and naturopathic practitioners;
- Day spa featuring massage, nails, and esthetic services (facials, waxing, body treatments, LED, etc.);
- Yoga/fitness studio classroom;
- Inviting product sales boutique on-site with exclusive and niche lines;
- Custom web presence with fully-integrated online store for unlimited upside in product sales.
The high-quality ($250,000+) interior build-out includes multiple well-equipped and plumbed treatment rooms (including esthetics room); large multi-purpose spaces; a fully equipped yoga/studio room; employee break room and storage area; plus a large office space all totaling approximately 3,500 square feet of wonderfully light, gorgeous decor.
In addition to the high-end build-out, the sale price includes:
- Approximately $75,000 value of furniture, fixtures & equipment;
- Approximately $50,000 ($25,000 wholesale) value of boutique inventory on hand;
- Email newsletter service with over 6,500 subscribers;
- Facebook business page with over 2,300 followers;
- Cloud-based practice management software to run the business and keep track of clients, bookings, etc.;
- Many established marketing/advertising relationships and channels to continue developing new business.
Capacity for additional services and/or practitioners provides an excellent opportunity to build additional new business. This turn-key operation of approximately 25 happy employees has substantial upside potential for the new owner dedicated to its continued success.
Management training and support will be provided to purchaser. Buyer should have some prior business/management experience.
Seller prefers all cash sale, but terms may be negotiable with substantial down payment.
Financial and other details will be provided with signed non-disclosure agreement.
Convenience Store/Gas in SW Wash recreational area
Money maker in lake and camping area
Gas and Convenience store for sale in SW Washington with property. Located in a recreational area with lakes and mountains. Live in paradise. The store is 1,200 sq. ft. and land is 15,000 sq. ft. (.36 acre). Annual sales are $1,200,000 with a cash flow of $250,000. A three bedroom 2-bath house w/2acres and shop building is available for $100,000 (worth $250,000) if purchased with store. Tank is only a couple of years old and is made of fiberglass. $699,000 plus inventory. A Confidentiality Agreement is required for more information.