Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Franchise Minot, ND - Dakota Square Mall!
Rare Auntie Anne's Resale!!
Selling fresh, made from scratch, hand-rolled, soft pretzels baked to golden brown in 7 delicious flavors - Original, Cinnamon Sugar, Sweet Almond, Roasted Garlic Parmesan, Pepperoni, Jalapeño and Raisin.
In addition to their signature pretzel dogs and mini dogs featuring a Nathan’s Famous hot dog wrapped in Auntie Anne’s pretzel dough. As well as pretzel stix and nuggets, which are convenient for on-the-go snacking. Along with dipping sauces, their famous lemonade, frozen ICEE drinks plus fountain drinks. Plus, Auntie Anne’s now offers catering.
Simple operation. Turnkey. All new equipment.
Prime retail space in Dakota Square Mall, a 675,000 super-regional shopping
destination featuring 6 anchors: Barnes & Noble, Herberger's, JCPenney, Scheels, Sears & Target, along with a food court, 9-screen Carmike Cinema and more than 70 popular specialty stores.
Plus, a Sleep Inn & Suites is directly attached to the mall with its 24,000 square-foot Splashdown Dakota Super Slides water park. This attraction is a huge draw and offers the option to stay, shop and play at Dakota Square Mall. Also on the periphery of the mall, there’s a Best Buy, Marketplace Foods, McDonald’s and Olive Garden.
Located in Minot, North Dakota, named the “7th Best Small City in America” by Demographic Daily. The mall has a centralized convenient location for local, regional and Canadian visitors with the closest competition more than 2 hours away. In fact, Dakota Square Mall is the only enclosed shopping center in the area, the largest mall within a 110-mile radius and the 3rd largest mall in North Dakota. Furthermore, the mall just completed a multi-million-dollar renovation in 2015.
Also Minot Air Force Base (MAFB) is less than 14 miles from the mall and employs more than 14,000. And the Dakota Square Mall trade area is experiencing unprecedented growth and prosperity due to the recent discovery of one of the world’s largest oil reserves found in the last 40 years. The Bakken oil formation is estimated to hold 11 billion barrels of retrievable oil. Major oil companies have started operations with more than 13,000 oil wells currently in production with plans to grow to upward of 40,000 within the next several years.
An award winning franchise:
• Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 - Consistently Ranked #1 in Pretzel Category
• Franchise Business Review – Top 50 Franchise 2013 Franchisee Satisfaction Awards
• Franchise Research Institute - World Class Franchise 2006-2014
• Franchise Update Media Group Star Award Winner - Best Franchisee Satisfaction 2012
• Franchise Business Review - #1 Food Franchise 2011
• Entrepreneur's America's Top Global Franchises - #44(2013) #42 (2011); #43 (2010); #62 (2009); #73 (2008)
• National Minority Franchising Initiative - 50 Top Franchises For Minorities
• Airport Revenue News (ARN) Nominee For Best Franchisor (2013 Best Airport And Concessionaires)
Highly confidential listing, please do not discuss with employees or patrons.
Listed by Tom Traina at EatZ & Associates