Restaurant Franchise for Sale Open & Operating - Raleigh Area
An owner operator will take home more than $75,000 in earnings!
Wake County, NC
Seeking a Restaurant Franchise for Sale? Buy this location that's ready to go and profitable with a great track record. Excellent quality of life in NC.
Buy this open, operating and successful Restaurant Franchise for sale and forget about starting from scratch! You can be part of a booming brand that is winning both customers and recognition in the business. Sales of nearly half a million dollars at this location in 2014 demonstrate that this unit and this brand is on target to keep growing! An owner operator will take home more than $75,000 in earnings in this unstoppable location where all the hard work has already been invested by this multi-unit owner who says they have too much on their plate right now.
The Restaurant Brokers are specialists in this brand that has hundreds of units open and is expanding by the day! Want a single unit? It's a rare find as the brand is signing up new operators to multi-store deals. It takes a lot of time and a lot of money to find a site, compete with others for the location and then build it out - all before making a dime! This unit is open and operating and had sales of nearly $500,000 last year.
This Restaurant Franchise for sale in North Carolina is a winner in many ways. The brand won the Hot Concepts! Award by Nation’s Restaurant News and has been steadily adding units every year since then. It was also named the number 1 fastest growing chain in U.S. and Canada by Chain Store Guide. The concept is well loved and simple, yet different from anyone else in the fast casual sandwich business. With this concept, the customer takes complete control of their order by deciding exactly which ingredients to add. Every meal is customized with tasty, high quality ingredients and then delivered with a smile and some serious customer service at this great restaurant franchise for sale.
Make an offer today for this restaurant franchise today and contact the Restaurant Brokers today at 404-800-6700.
Custom Glass Design, Fabrication & Installation Company
Live and Work Raleigh! No Experience Necessary!! SBA Financing!!
The company designs, fabricates, and installs art glass and other functional glass products for the residential, commercial, and institutional market. The company also designs and installs doors, using trusted vendors for fabrication. They are an art glass studio with a storefront, showroom, and in-house studios. They also have a growing business involving residential high-end mirror and shower installation, glass signage, and commercial glass marker boards. The door market has grown more competitive, more complex, more subject to vendor quality issues, and less profitable. The custom glass segment has more growth and diversification potential, is less competitive (immune to internet sales and less local competition), has better margins, and is more in their “sweet spot” since they do the majority of their own manufacturing. Therefore, recent marketing efforts have been concentrated more toward the custom glass segment of the business.
The primary customers are, in order of sales volume, as follows:
- Residential Homeowners (New and Repeat Customers)
- Contractors ("Program" and Individual Building Companies)
- Corporations and Small Businesses
- Millwork Supply Companies
The company has operated in the area for many years and has a strong referral base of architects, builders, interior designers, and existing customers. Since the company also has a very visible presence walk-in customers are common. The company also has an impressive websites which drive new business for custom glass and doors, as well as a dedicated website for glass write boards. The active customer base consists of 100 - 200 businesses and several hundred repeat residential customers.
The company’s principal products, in order of sales volume for the most recent fiscal year ending December 2015 are as follows:
• Manufactured Glass products, which account for 63% of sales revenue.
• Doors, which account for 15% of sales revenue.
• Installation services, accounting for 20% of sales revenue.
• Hardware, accounting for 2% of sales revenue.
There are four full time employees, including the owner. The company also routinely uses 3 to 5 sub contractors to cover installations, carpentry, and glass production when needed. A list of full time employees, their duties are as follows:
- Lead Artisan and Inside Sales - Duties include a variety of artisan duties, including overlay production, traditional stained glass, cabinet glass cutting and installation, and art glass installations. Also responsible for management of builder programs, showroom sales, ordering and inventory management.
- Artist/ Project Manager and Inside Sales - Duties include production of all artwork, including concept drawings and final CAD drawings for customer approval. Also responsible for managing the job flow, ordering, scheduling and inside sales.
- Master Craftsman - Duties include production of traditional stained glass, measurements and templating, and shower and mirror installation.
- Artisan - Duties include cabinet glass and installation, traditional stained glass, art glass installation, shower and mirror installation, etching and carving, and deliveries.
Facilities include showroom, offices, and studio occupy 2700 square feet of a 12000 square foot commercial building. The company also owns a storage container behind the building that provides an additional 300 square feet of storage. The owner of the company is also the owner and Landlord of the building.
The company is located at a prime commercial location. The traffic count is approximately 60,000 cars per day.
Bank financing available for a qualified buyer. Owner will carry small note to show confidence in the business and that he will be available to help new owner.