Franchise Opportunity For Fast Growing Magazine
$50,000+ Annual Profit
We publish a print magazine that serves as a travel guide to the best outdoor adventures in Asheville, Boone, Brevard and additional locations in the Western North Carolina region. Currently, the magazine is printed annually with a total circulation of 100,000 print copies distributed at around 200 pickup locations in the region.
Total advertising revenue for our WNC Adventure Guide in 2016 was around $90,000 with total fixed expenses at around $40,000 (printing, distribution, photos, writing content, etc).
We are interested in selling the exclusive franchising rights to print and publish this magazine in other regions (excluding North Carolina and South Carolina).
Franchise owners will have access to our print design templates, logos, icons, media kit mobile applications and website. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual with ad sales experience who is interested in entering the print and digital magazine market specializing in outdoor adventures.
BOOST MOBILE Business for SALE in Morehead City, NC
GREAT OPPORTUNITY for an Owner/Operator or Investor.
Morehead City, NC
The Boost Mobile store in Morehead City, NC will be a great opportunity for an owner/operator or an investor looking to add to their portfolio. The store is in a great location and has brand new LVT flooring ($4,000), furniture and accessory walls ($2,000). The store also has a new Boost Mobile channel letter sign ($5,000) and the required Boost Mobile Doheny fixtures ($5,000). The store can be managed with only 1 Full Time Employee and 1 Part Time Employee. An Owner/Operator has a chance to step in and run the store themselves and save on payroll and increase their overall profit.
Our company is a Boost Mobile PBR dealer with 18 locations. The Morehead City, NC location is about 3 hours away from our next closest store location. Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to manage this location and this leaves someone with the entrepreneurial spirit a great opportunity. We are not looking to make a profit off of the sale of this business but instead would just like to recoup some of our start up expenses which include the build out, signage and furniture costs.
***Please do not visit the store and talk with any of our employees to inquire about the business without our consent.***
Custom Glass Design, Fabrication & Installation Company
Live and Work Raleigh! No Experience Necessary!! SBA Financing!!
The company designs, fabricates, and installs art glass and other functional glass products for the residential, commercial, and institutional market. The company also designs and installs doors, using trusted vendors for fabrication. They are an art glass studio with a storefront, showroom, and in-house studios. They also have a growing business involving residential high-end mirror and shower installation, glass signage, and commercial glass marker boards. The door market has grown more competitive, more complex, more subject to vendor quality issues, and less profitable. The custom glass segment has more growth and diversification potential, is less competitive (immune to internet sales and less local competition), has better margins, and is more in their “sweet spot” since they do the majority of their own manufacturing. Therefore, recent marketing efforts have been concentrated more toward the custom glass segment of the business.
The primary customers are, in order of sales volume, as follows:
- Residential Homeowners (New and Repeat Customers)
- Contractors ("Program" and Individual Building Companies)
- Corporations and Small Businesses
- Millwork Supply Companies
The company has operated in the area for many years and has a strong referral base of architects, builders, interior designers, and existing customers. Since the company also has a very visible presence walk-in customers are common. The company also has an impressive websites which drive new business for custom glass and doors, as well as a dedicated website for glass write boards. The active customer base consists of 100 - 200 businesses and several hundred repeat residential customers.
The company’s principal products, in order of sales volume for the most recent fiscal year ending December 2015 are as follows:
• Manufactured Glass products, which account for 63% of sales revenue.
• Doors, which account for 15% of sales revenue.
• Installation services, accounting for 20% of sales revenue.
• Hardware, accounting for 2% of sales revenue.
There are four full time employees, including the owner. The company also routinely uses 3 to 5 sub contractors to cover installations, carpentry, and glass production when needed. A list of full time employees, their duties are as follows:
- Lead Artisan and Inside Sales - Duties include a variety of artisan duties, including overlay production, traditional stained glass, cabinet glass cutting and installation, and art glass installations. Also responsible for management of builder programs, showroom sales, ordering and inventory management.
- Artist/ Project Manager and Inside Sales - Duties include production of all artwork, including concept drawings and final CAD drawings for customer approval. Also responsible for managing the job flow, ordering, scheduling and inside sales.
- Master Craftsman - Duties include production of traditional stained glass, measurements and templating, and shower and mirror installation.
- Artisan - Duties include cabinet glass and installation, traditional stained glass, art glass installation, shower and mirror installation, etching and carving, and deliveries.
Facilities include showroom, offices, and studio occupy 2700 square feet of a 12000 square foot commercial building. The company also owns a storage container behind the building that provides an additional 300 square feet of storage. The owner of the company is also the owner and Landlord of the building.
The company is located at a prime commercial location. The traffic count is approximately 60,000 cars per day.
Bank financing available for a qualified buyer. Owner will carry small note to show confidence in the business and that he will be available to help new owner.