Steakhouse and Bar Opportunity
SALES AND SELLERS DISCRETIONARY EARNINGS:
Sales for 8/6/2014-11/6/2016: $ 952,050
Average monthly sales: $ 35,221
• Hours of business Monday – Thursday from 3pm-2am, Friday – Sunday 11 am to 2 am.
• A popular Bar/Restaurant located in a Village within Monroe County, NY.
• Clientele for this restaurant are very loyal
• There is a full menu serving lunch, dinner, and late night menu
• Large outdoor patio overlooking the canal
Trendy Area Grocery/Deli/Cafe/Catering
• Well run deli/convenience store serving South West of the City of Rochester
• Currently open Monday – Saturday from 9 AM – 9 PM, closed Sunday.
• Deli serves specialty sandwiches, hot & cold subs, salads, appetizers and sides.
• Store sells Italian cold cuts, meats, cheeses, salads, grocery items, beer, etc.
• Offers catering services with a menu of pasta, chicken & meat dishes & vegetable, fruit & dessert trays.
Machinery Moving & Erecting Business
• A Machinery Moving and Erecting Business located in the Greater Rochester, NY area
• Serves the Western and Central New York regions
• Services include Machinery Moving, Scrap Removal, and Recycling Equipment
• Currently has two highly trained equipment movers assisting the owner
• Fully Licensed, Insured, and OSHA Compliant
• Has a large data base of over 100 regular customers
Established Award Winning Maid Franchise for Resale
This is an existing franchise with an office, staff, trained employees and ongoing cash flow. The franchise offers franchisees innovative and sophisticated methods to develop large, successful residential cleaning businesses. Business owners implement an ambitious and effective customer acquisition program.
This program, through employee management and client satisfaction systems, drives their cash based, residual income model. The franchise business model combines simple business fundamentals with solid systems, and an unprecedented support infrastructure, towards tremendous income potential. This opportunity offers a track record for great ROI, consistent annuity based revenue and a wonderful life-style flexibility. This is a Monday thru Friday business, with few to no weekends or holidays.
Customer acquisition is done using national, local and most of all, our direct mail program. Their program is extremely ambitious as they send out over 1.2 million pieces of direct mail every week on behalf of their franchisees. The franchise is responsible for bringing in over 80% of the customers. The Call Center handled nearly 2300 calls, that are responses to marketing, and booked nearly 1200 appointments in the typical week.
Please pay careful attention to the financial requirement of a required minimum net worth of $200K Must be a US Citizen.
Sports Bar & Grill - High Volume
• A high volume, stunning, sports bar /grill located off a major highway
Hours of business Sunday-Thursday, 11am-midnight, and Friday-Saturday from 11am- 2am
• Fully equipped kitchen and service area with newer equipment
• Featuring appetizers, full lunch and dinner menu.
• Open for lunch, dinner, and also offers a late night menu.
West Side Hair Styling Salon
• An operating fully equipped Hair Styling Salon for sale
• The Current Owner is looking to relocate to a larger space in the area.
• This Salon has 7 Hair Styling Stations, 3 Hair Wash/Shampoo Stations, and 2 Hair Drying Stations
• This Hair Salon currently does average weekly sales of $ 3,000
• All of the equipment, furniture, and fixtures are in fine condition
• Complete new build-out in 2003
Brand New Salon & Spa
• All assets and equipment are less than 60 days old and are valued at $25,000
• Current hours Monday-Friday 9am to 7:30pm, and Saturday, 9am to 5 pm.
• BRAND NEW $100,000 build-out for this salon and spa
• Own your own business – this salon is ready for a motivated buyer.
• All equipment is new and set up for hair, waxing, nails, massages
New York Style Deli/Cafe
• Modern, eclectic New York style deli/restaurant, located on a bustling street in Rochester, NY.
• Restaurant serves sandwiches, paninis, wraps, salads, soups, burgers and more.
• Bar serves draft beer, bottled beer and wine.
Equipment and Truck Rental Business in Rochester, NY
Monroe County, NY
Three businesses under one corporation for sale on busy highway location in Rochester, NY. Businesses consist of small equipment rental, large trucks, and recreational vehicles. Fully operational with full inventory. Seller has decided to retire, and is interested in an expedited and smooth transition. Asking price includes approximately $700,000 in FF&E and Inventory.
Contract Machining Business
• A Contract Machining Business located in the Greater Rochester, NY area
• Has been successfully and profitably operated since 1992
• Manufactures customized intricate parts.
• Has State-of-the-art Measuring Technology and SPC Data Collection capabilities
• Currently has six highly trained operators employed
• Large Customer Base in the Molding, Healthcare, Electronics, Automotive, Pumps, Furniture, Government, and High Technology Industries.
Established, Franchised Residential Cleaning Co !!
This established territory with over 500 current clients offers franchisees innovative and sophisticated methods to develop large, successful residential cleaning businesses. Business owners implement an ambitious and effective customer acquisition program. This program, through employee management and client satisfaction systems, drives their cash based, residual income model. The franchise's business model combines simple business fundamentals with solid systems, and an unprecedented support infrastructure, towards tremendous income potential.
The current owner has had this location since 2012
Franchise founded in 1989, Franchised in '96
****Great ROI, consistent annuity based revenue and a wonderful life-style flexibility.
*****This is a Monday thru Friday business, with few to no weekends or holidays.
****** Per unit sales average better than $1,200,000 annually.
PIZZA and Pasta!!!
Unusual opportunity to purchase up to three (3) separate locations of a beloved local franchise. The asking prices are typically under what it would cost to set up and equip a typical store.
There are three (3) locations, two (2) of which are in the eastern suburbs and one (1) which is in the city (all within Monroe County and Wayne County).
The city location is for sale for $59,900, and is being operated with an absentee owner. The city location is currently grossing between $5,000 to $6,000 per week.
The second location is in an eastern suburb, and likewise is currently operating with absentee ownership and is likewise grossing between $5,000 and $6,000 per week.
The third location is being currently being built-out and should be ready prior to December 1, 2016. This store is not currently operating and is being sold for only $49,900.
IF YOU WISHED TO PURCHASE ALL THREE STORES, THERE WILL BE A ONE-TIME PRICE OF $140,000.
The owner is seeking a qualified individual or individuals for any or all of these stores. A qualified candidate will most likely have some type of restaurant or food preparation background and also will have the wherewithal financially to purchase these location(s) and operate them successfully.
Overall, this is an unbelievably unique opportunity to get in “below” the ground floor for satellite locations that are already operating and are already profitable.
Get in before the Holiday Season and get in before the end of the football season! The two operating stores are both turnkey. It will be quite easy to effectuate the subleases and the operating processes required.
Reduced Price for Fairport Village Coffee & Yogurt Shoppe
• A popular, Fairport Village Coffee and Yogurt Shoppe
• Featuring coffees, frozen yogurt, desserts, soups, and specialty sandwiches.
Open 12 months, 8am-10pm Monday – Friday, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 11am-10pm.
• Great opportunity to franchise this concept
Well-Known Bakery & Cafe
•A successful and well-known Bakery and Café established in September 2000
• Has 2 great locations in the Rochester NY area
The Bakery specializes in making delicious artisan breads, pastries, cookies and more
• The Café sells sandwiches, paninis, soups, coffees, and more
Italian Bistro and Pizzeria
• Currently open: Tue. – Wed.4 PM – 9 PM, Thur. 11 AM – 9 PM Fri. – Sat. 11 AM – 10 PM
• An established and very profitable Monroe County, NY Italian Bistro and Pizzeria
• Owners spent $ 250,000 in January 2015 for the brand new build-out, purchase, and installation of all of the furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
• The menu includes a wide variety of Italian Specialty dishes such as – Chicken, Veal, and Seafood Pasta dishes, Custom made Pizzas, Appetizers include Steamed Clams, Calamari, Mozzarella Sticks, Chicken Wings, Salads, Soups and more.
• Serves a large variety of Wines and Beers
150 Acre Motocross Track For Sale
The sellers are looking forward to the next passionate owners who can take this 150 acre, 3 track motocross facility to the next level. Area 51 has a great reputation with a highly visible location that is easy to get to from Rochester, Buffalo, and Canada. Area 51 consists of the main competition track with a 40 man starting gate, a full scale night track with a 25 man starting gate, a beginner ATV track, and a 3-5 mile wooded trail loop. In addition, the track infrastructure, which is made up of PA speakers, underground irrigation, and lighting, is unmatched by most local and national motocross facilities. The sellers are open to offers that include the sale of the equipment and building contents to make this a seamless transition.
Property consists of 150 acres of motocross track, complete with jumps, concession stands, hiking trails, and more! The parcel is Western New York's largest motocross facility and can also be used for private track rentals, sponsored events, bicycling, ATVs, camping, and hiking. Also a great venue for classes! For more information please see the attachments on this listing. There are many pictures, site plans, equipment and property specifications.
Just minutes off the I-90 NYS thruway and visible from Batavia. See the attached list of businesses for more information about the advantageous location of this property, including the Darien Lake Theme Park.
Some additional highlights of this property include the following: Area 51 was a venue for hosting past and present motocross champions, such as Doug Henry, Blake Baggett, Alex Martin, Michael Bryne, bloc Grover, Scott Sheak, Jessica Patterson, Paul Carpenter, and Josh Lichtle, along with thousands of amateur riders from all over the country. We have also made national publications, "Moto Playground", "Transworld Motocross", and "Racer X" from our successful events that draw riders from around the countries of the US an Canada. Jason Raines has held several factory sponsored Yamaha demos. Colleen Milsaps held a highly acclaimed MTF School at Area 51. We are also a regular stop for the 5k "Dirty Girl Mud Run". Area 51 is proud of our Ron Nye inspired CAN AM AIR event that draws more than 800 riders each year on Labor Day weekend.