Las Vegas, NV
Amazing opportunity to own a high volume and producing Liquor store right off the strip netting over $800,000 a year. This is a very established store that runs like a well oiled machine with increased sales over the last two years with tremendous good will.Company van included in the sale. Perfect business for both investor or hands on owner. Key employees are in place.Fabulous long term lease in place with options to renew. Gross sales are projected at $4,000,000 for 2014. Through July 2014 they were $1,990,000.Proof of funds are mandatory. OWNER ENTERTAINING ALL OFFERS! SBA APPROVED.Contact Jennifer Weinberg, Berkshire Hathaway, at 702-326-1055
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to purchase an already established convenience store with tremendous upside at a very low price! The owner is extremely honest and has priced the business at $89K for quick and easy sale because he suffers from a chronic back condition.
The business has been around for over 20 years and has a proven track-record of high monthly sales and gaming revenue. Current monthly gross sales range anywhere from $20K-$30K, due in part to the lingering effects of the financial crisis that severely impacted most Las Vegas businesses. However, the area is currently being redeveloped, which is good for business.
The owner has kept inventory low recently (approximately $15K) in order to help expedite the sale of the business. This means a new owner can come in with a low initial investment and add features that will greatly stimulate profitability such as:
• Check Cashing: this business comes with a check cashing license that is currently not being utilized. It should be noted that this license is now very hard to obtain from the county.
• Restaurant License: this business comes with a restaurant/hot food license. There is ample space to add food such as a tacqueria, deli, or other hot-food items.
• Gaming Machines: seven new multi-game slot machines have been added. A new owner can increase the betting limits to generate greater gaming revenue. It should be noted that the machines are all seller-owned, which means you keep all of the profits (no split with a gaming company).
• Western Union: this and other services may be added to serve local clientele.
• Liquor License: a new owner may explore the idea of adding a liquor license to this business.
This business is located on East Lake Mead Boulevard, which is a main street with a high traffic count. It is a free-standing building with ample parking spots for customers. A new roof and energy-efficient air conditioning system have been recently added. There is also a very safe and effective cash handling system (used by bigger chains like 7-11) that the owner can teach.
In sum: this is a great opportunity for a serious buyer looking to purchase a turn-key convenience store that still has plenty of room for growth. It is an ideal situation for an owner-operated or family-run business. It would cost someone much more to find an empty location, fill it with merchandise, and start a convenience business from scratch.
***excellent lease terms for any serious buyers!
If you are interested in this business, please contact the owner directly. His name is Jack and he can be reached at: 702-580-7016.
Serious inquiries only please.
High volume gas station and C-store with beer, wine and gaming. Busy neighborhood store. Real money maker only $99000.
North Las Vegas, NV
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Nevada Convenience Stores search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!