Gary Rogers - Owner / Manager:
30 years Corporate management experience in manufacturing, operations & customer service, acquisitions, divestitures and turnarounds. Licensed real estate broker
In the complex world of business sale transactions and mergers and acquisitions, Kingsley Groups clients benefit from the extensive knowledge of our consultants. Each of our advisors is a highly trained expert in the intricacies of the business sale, and is equipped to handle the challenges of such transactions. Many are former entrepreneurs that have built successful teams with a unique understanding of the concerns of the business owner. Areas of direct industry experience include: Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Transportation, Advanced Technology Industry, Retail Sales, Business-to-Business Services, Management Consulting Services, Food Processing, Computer Software and Health Services.
Saint Louis, MO
Profitable, reputable, turn-key hockey agency. Everything in place to take over and work in your dream job - hockey. Strong and trained employees, visible branded name, diversified customer base. Expansive coast-to-coast network of advisors throughout North America in place and under contract. Company brand in place and built over previous 4-years. Company situated as the premier advisory group in our niche. Full website, processes and services, scouting network, contacts & connections all in place and running. "Goodwill" in agency business is very valuable. Company easily relocated and may be run from any location.
This boutique is well-established as the go-to destination for timeless-but-current fashions for special occasions and sophisticated sportswear. Featuring the best lines expertly selected for quality and contemporary style, women of St. Louis and the surrounding area depend on the caring associates and beautiful clothing and accessories to look their best – in fact, this boutique has the area’s largest in-house special occasion, mother-of the bride, mother-of-the-groom, and prom gown inventory. An array of accessories ensures customers can complete their impression in one location. Special occasion fashions comprise approximately 60% of sales, with sportswear comprising the remaining 40%. The broad variety from top designers has led to consistent sales success for the business regardless of season. The owners have been attentive to economic conditions, maintaining quality merchandise at reasonable values – an initiative that has been appreciated and rewarded by customers.
Located in historic Laclede’s Landing, a designated “entertainment” area Morgan Street Brewery is acclaimed for traditional and gourmet American food, award-winning lager beer offerings, and premium event space. A wide variety of indoor and outdoor dining, bar and entertainment spaces within the Morgan Street Brewery facility make this a popular destination for a wide variety of patrons including families, tourists, business people, sports fans and the nightclub crowd. Catering and party venues are utilized for everything from corporate meetings to wedding receptions. Craft beer is brewed onsite and is also distributed throughout the metro area.
TURN KEY! No other bar like this in St. Louis! With potential for huge extra sales over Mardi gras weekend! Soulards Mardi Gras is ranked #2 party in the US. This is a very profitable and well run business for many years! Johnny's has been one of the areas most popular bars with a outstanding reputation for excellent service and food! The first and second floor have seating for patrons with T.V’s, bars, restrooms and lots of entertainment. The third floor can be 2 apartments for lease or fixed up for personal apartment. Buy the building busienss and all the contents! Make Offer! Call Ron Today!
3 aamco centers for sale.......nice locations.......trained staff will remain......full company training...... no owner financing available...........can purchase 1 or 2 or all three
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Missouri Businesses search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!