Christmas Decorating business for sale in Traverse City, MI
Great local opportunity- this franchise is awesome!
Traverse City, MI
CHRISTMAS DÉCOR INC
Christmas decorating offers individuals and businesses the ability to generate significant revenues during a time that is traditionally slow for many seasonal businesses. The Christmas Decor franchise opportunity provides seasonal businesses the ability to offset their fixed overhead costs and maintain their key employees all year around. They cross sell Christmas decorating services to their existing customer base, while generating new customers with the convenience of our services.
The majority of franchisees nationally were operating a seasonal business when they came to Christmas Decor. They had no prior decorating experience, but they understood what it means to work hard to grow a successful business. Each one found that Christmas Decor was the perfect seasonal business to expand their revenues. Others have found this to be a great stand alone business and have taken advantage of other decorating opportunities, still others have operated the Christmas Décor franchise as a part time endeavor while maintaining another occupation.
CHRISTMAS DÉCOR OF TRAVERSE CITY REVENUE & PROFIT
2012 revenue = $92,802; 33.71% operating profit of $31,281
2013 revenue = $69,374; 9.91% operating profit of $6,874
2014 revenue = $63,664; 24.55% operating profit of $ $15,632
2015 revenue= $29,200.40: can’t calculate operating profit due to subcontracting : Currently $7,996.18 renewed for Christmas 2016.
REASON FOR OFFERING THE FRANCHISE FOR SALE
Eradico Services Inc. recently sold the Pest control division. The local Eradico pest control branch was our labor for that area but under the new ownership that arrangement is not available.
BUSINESS ITEMS OF NOTE
• Eradico operated the Christmas décor of Traverse City franchise as part of its larger organization and as a result often shared a significant amount of expenses that a new operator may not have. Making for a greater profit potential.
• Eradico relied on the local Pest control manager to create new sales opportunities. As such it was a very part time effort and allows for a significant amount of potential future sales for the right new operator.
• There are currently 5 clients that have prepaid for the coming installation season totaling $5,052.88. But all client pay prior to installation which creates great cash flow.
• Client base of 32 customers that simply need mailed and called to renew their installation. Almost all of the clients have their displays stored with the company. Old customers can easily be re-engaged.
• The franchise comes with a complete business system and training to make it an easy business to learn and operate.
• The franchise has a protected territory that Eradico renewed on June 1, 2014 for a term of 5 years. A new franchisee would likely pay a $9,900 franchise fee for this area so a significant investment has already been made for the new franchise operator.
• In past years there has been a Consistent 80%-85% retention rates.
• Sale includes the inventory necessary to reinstall the existing client base
• Each client comes with a detailed installation folder that includes history, installation instructions and installation maps
• Several leads already waiting for installation consultation.
• CDI franchise transfer fee of $2,500 may apply.
• Royalties paid to CDI= $3,050 minimum or 4.5% of revenue whichever is greater.
• Marketing Development fund paid to CDI = $678 minimum or 1% of Revenue whichever is greater but not to exceed $2,500
• New owner will need to attend a “quick start” training in Dallas, TX.
PROTECTED FRANCHISE TERRITORY:
Antrim, Charlevoix, and Grand Traverse Counties.
• Client base and goodwill
• Inventory of stored lights for clients
• Administrative assistance to process renewals and explain installs
• Franchise rights protected territory
LINKS TO REVIEW:
20 IHOP Locations - Midwest - Great Opportunity to Buy in Builk
20 IHOP Restaurants - Cash Flow of $3.59 Millions
20 IHOP Restaurants - Cash Flow of $3.6Million
*** AMERICAN ICON IN BREAKFAST ***
For 54 years, the IHOP family restaurant chain has served our world famous pancakes and a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner items that are loved by people of all ages — offering an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service.
As of 2015, there were 1,650 IHOP restaurants in 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Bahrain, Canada, Dubai (UAE), Guatemala, Kuwait, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, The Philippines and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Under the licensed name IHOP at HOME® consumers can also enjoy a line of premium breakfast products available at leading retailers.
IHOP restaurants are franchised and operated by Glendale, California-based International House of Pancakes, LLC and its affiliates. International House of Pancakes, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN).
Owner Franchisee of 20 IHOPs finally decides to retire.
Portfolio includes 20 IHOP restaurant operations.
It also includes 2 fee simple properties, where 3 of IHOPs are located and one IHOP real estate building with land-lease rights, housing one of 20 IHOP.
Please send in inquiry to receive an Nondisclosure and Confidentiality Agreement . Once NDA is filled and signed, more detailed information shall be shared.
Owner has spent $728,482, $692,579, and $656,553 in Capital Expenditure of Remodelling during the year 2011, 2012 and 2013 respectively.
Cash Flow is after the remodeling has been expended. If you were to add the CapEx $, the cash flow is about Three Millions $3,000,000.
Travers City Restaurant
Traverse City, MI
A rare opportunity to own a very profitable restaurant in Traverse City. Perfect for a hands on owner or limited involvement investor. A $550,000 investment yields cash flow of over $100,000 with room to grow. Qualified purchasers can receive more information by contacting James Taylor at DGN CPA, 415 Munson Ave, #201, Traverse City, MI 49686. 231 946-1722, email@example.com