sports bar for sales in livonia michigan
for sale 149,900.00 includes liquor license, all food, paper supplies, beer and liquor that we have inventor at the time of sale, we generally carry at lease 10-days on hand in the bar. also include is all equipment, coolers, refrigerator's and freezers, grills, fryers, pizza oven, pizza prep table with refrigerator's. below, tables and racks in kitchen, all tables, chairs, 14-tv's and 1-big screen unit 8ft., all sports stuff on walls, office desk and supplies, 8-camera system, safe, all decorations for the holidays, etc.
Skip the Hassle, Not the Test Drive! Car Virtual Test Drive Website
Make money while helping shoppers find the best car for their needs
Rochester Hills, MI
• Americans spend an average of 14 hours shopping for cars online before finally going to the dealer to purchase.
• While online research can help shoppers avoid “bad” cars, only by trying-on / test-driving multiple cars can a buyer ensure they are purchasing the “right” car — one that will will make their life better.
• Because the conventional dealer test-drive process is such a time-eating, pressure-filled, hassle, the idea of visiting multiple dealers to try-on multiple vehicles is not appealing to car shoppers. In fact:
o 19% of new car buyers never test drive before buying
o 33% only test drive one car before buying
o 1.4 is the average number of dealers a shopper visits before buying
• As a result, many shoppers get stuck with a car that requires a significant monthly investment, yet doesn’t make their life appreciably better.
• We believe that this misfit not only reduces brand and dealer loyalty, it is helping drive consumers to reject car ownership entirely and turn to a growing number of generic mobility solutions.
• Allow online shoppers to test drive / try-on lots of cars in a convenient, efficient, fun, low-pressure environment.
• Provide trustworthy, personally-relevant content for all shoppers, not simply data or broad automotive advice created for mass audiences.
• Help, shoppers take a pressure-free Next Natural Step in their journey towards a new or used car purchase.
• Vote on Cars (http://voteoncars.com) is a unique virtual test drive website that allows shoppers to efficiently try-on small cars and crossovers from the pressure-free comfort of their smartphone, tablet or PC. You can try on 5 or more cars in 20 minutes or less.
• Vote on Cars offers more authentic, unbiased, small-car test-drive videos, from more perspectives than anyone on the web.
• In addition to our video library, each VOC test-drive event features a live video surrogate who investigates customer questions in real time on live video from our Facebook and Twitter feeds.
• Featuring a diverse group of volunteer test drivers and two unique content curation tools — Tribe Quiz and CarMatchCode, our content is extremely trustworthy and relevant to each individual visitor. These tools help each shopper identify their motivation / the “Job” they are hiring / buying a new car to perform and connect them to the most personally relevant test-drivers and their videos.
• Because our test-drivers are easy to relate to, our content feels credible and trustworthy — like the advice of a close friend.
• And, we accomplished all of this with an extremely lean, volunteer organization that serves in front and behind the camera as well in other facets of the company.
A Legendary Local Bakery For Sale at an Unbelievable Price
Only 50K Down Will Buy You This Lucrative Business Today
Wayne County, MI
As a business broker, about once a year we run into an opportunity that causes us to seriously consider dropping everything and scooping it up for ourselves. This is one of those times; this business is almost too good to be true. The valuation is just spot even using conservative techniques, and the growth opportunity will give you chills down your spine.
The current owner has built a well oiled machine that is capable of producing quality goods that customers can not wait to get their hands on. By providing consistent deliveries and superb customer service this company is well known for performing better then anyone else in the industry.
During the 5 day Paczki rush alone this business can generate an additional $27,000 per shift that has not even been factored into the above gross sales. Stated income comes from 2015, but this year it looks like sales are going to come in just under 300K.
With seller financing available with only 50K down on the business, you will not find another opportunity like this anytime soon.
Menu Includes The Following Items:
- Polish Sourdough Bread (Rye Seeded, Rye Plain, Buttermilk Rye, Pumpernickel, Marble)
- Standard Breads (Old Fashioned White, French, Potato)
- Specialty Breads (Whole Grain Wheat, Cinnamon Raisin, Hand-Braided Egg Bread)
- Rolls & Buns (Hamburger, Hot Dog, Kaiser, Onion, Onion Cheese, Potato, Poppy, Sesame, Italian, Pumpernickel, Clover Leaf)
- Miscellaneous Breads (Blessing/Soup Bowl Bread, Bread Sticks)
- Round Coffee Cakes (Apple Crunch, Pumpkin Crunch, Sour Cream Cherry, Sour Cream Blueberry, Sour Cream Apple, Strawberry Cheese, Lemon Royale, Rainbow Royale, Almond Poppy, Raspberry Royale, Pineapple Upside Down)
- Sweet Dough Coffee Cakes (Apple, Cherry, Blueberry, Pineapple, Lemon, Poppy, Walnut, Almond, Raspberry)
- Miscellaneous Coffee Cakes (Almond Log Coffee Cake, Poppy Log Coffee Cake, Walnut Log Coffee Cake, Old Fashioned Coffee Cake)
- Pound Cakes (Banana, Banana Nut, Zucchini, Plain, Marble, Chocolate)
- Pastries (Cannolis, Lemon Tarts, Carrot Squares, Eclairs, Cream Puffs, Apple Boats, Kolachy, Cupcakes, Brownies, Turnovers, Double Chocolate Buttercream Cupcakes, Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes, Mini Pastries, Cream Horns)
- Fancy Deserts (Boston Cream Pie, Strawberry Shortcake, Chocolate Mousse Cake, Fruit Flan, Double Chocolate Buttercream Cake)
- Pies (Banana Cream Pie, Coconut Cream Pie, Strawberry Cream Pie, Pineapple Cream Pie, Chocolate Cream Pie)
- Tortes (German Chocolate, Chocolate Fudge, White Raspberry, Black Forest, Lemon Coconut, Old Fashioned, Chocolate Raspberry)
- Layer Cakes (Yellow, White, Chocolate, Marble, Banana, Banana Nut, Cherry Chip, Cherry Nut, Carrot)
- Pacdzki (Custard, Raspberry, Lemon, Apple, Blueberry, Prune)
- Donuts (Old Fashioned Plain, Cinnamon Sugar, Buttermilk, Spice, Chocolate Covered, Sprinkle Topped, Powder Sugar, Raised Glazed, Long Johns, Cream Johns, Cinnamon Rolls, Apple Fritter, Cherry Fritter)
- Wedding Cakes
- Decorated Cakes
Christmas Decorating business for sale in Traverse City, MI
Great local opportunity- this franchise is awesome!
Traverse City, MI
CHRISTMAS DÉCOR INC
Christmas decorating offers individuals and businesses the ability to generate significant revenues during a time that is traditionally slow for many seasonal businesses. The Christmas Decor franchise opportunity provides seasonal businesses the ability to offset their fixed overhead costs and maintain their key employees all year around. They cross sell Christmas decorating services to their existing customer base, while generating new customers with the convenience of our services.
The majority of franchisees nationally were operating a seasonal business when they came to Christmas Decor. They had no prior decorating experience, but they understood what it means to work hard to grow a successful business. Each one found that Christmas Decor was the perfect seasonal business to expand their revenues. Others have found this to be a great stand alone business and have taken advantage of other decorating opportunities, still others have operated the Christmas Décor franchise as a part time endeavor while maintaining another occupation.
CHRISTMAS DÉCOR OF TRAVERSE CITY REVENUE & PROFIT
2012 revenue = $92,802; 33.71% operating profit of $31,281
2013 revenue = $69,374; 9.91% operating profit of $6,874
2014 revenue = $63,664; 24.55% operating profit of $ $15,632
2015 revenue= $29,200.40: can’t calculate operating profit due to subcontracting : Currently $7,996.18 renewed for Christmas 2016.
REASON FOR OFFERING THE FRANCHISE FOR SALE
Eradico Services Inc. recently sold the Pest control division. The local Eradico pest control branch was our labor for that area but under the new ownership that arrangement is not available.
BUSINESS ITEMS OF NOTE
• Eradico operated the Christmas décor of Traverse City franchise as part of its larger organization and as a result often shared a significant amount of expenses that a new operator may not have. Making for a greater profit potential.
• Eradico relied on the local Pest control manager to create new sales opportunities. As such it was a very part time effort and allows for a significant amount of potential future sales for the right new operator.
• There are currently 5 clients that have prepaid for the coming installation season totaling $5,052.88. But all client pay prior to installation which creates great cash flow.
• Client base of 32 customers that simply need mailed and called to renew their installation. Almost all of the clients have their displays stored with the company. Old customers can easily be re-engaged.
• The franchise comes with a complete business system and training to make it an easy business to learn and operate.
• The franchise has a protected territory that Eradico renewed on June 1, 2014 for a term of 5 years. A new franchisee would likely pay a $9,900 franchise fee for this area so a significant investment has already been made for the new franchise operator.
• In past years there has been a Consistent 80%-85% retention rates.
• Sale includes the inventory necessary to reinstall the existing client base
• Each client comes with a detailed installation folder that includes history, installation instructions and installation maps
• Several leads already waiting for installation consultation.
• CDI franchise transfer fee of $2,500 may apply.
• Royalties paid to CDI= $3,050 minimum or 4.5% of revenue whichever is greater.
• Marketing Development fund paid to CDI = $678 minimum or 1% of Revenue whichever is greater but not to exceed $2,500
• New owner will need to attend a “quick start” training in Dallas, TX.
PROTECTED FRANCHISE TERRITORY:
Antrim, Charlevoix, and Grand Traverse Counties.
• Client base and goodwill
• Inventory of stored lights for clients
• Administrative assistance to process renewals and explain installs
• Franchise rights protected territory
LINKS TO REVIEW:
7 FedEx Home and Ground Routes, 3 Supplemental, Oakland County, MI
7 FedEx Routes, 3 Supp. Oakland Co. MI, SBA FINANCING AVAILABLE!
Lake Orion, MI
Please complete the attached NDA now and Fax to 877-311-0970 along with the first page of your bank or brokerage statement showing at least $300,000 downpayment for the purchase. Upon receipt of NDA & FUNDS VERIFICATION, the due diligence material will be emailed to you in a dropbox link.
Gross Income: $952,000
Purchase Price: $1,000,000
2015 Cash Flow: $290,000
Vehicle Value: $185,000
7 FedEx Home and Ground Routes, 3 Supplemental Routes, Oakland County, MI
FedEx Home & Ground Delivery Routes for sale $1,000,000. Currently grossing $952,000 and Nets $290,000 per year as an owner of the business. Includes 5 FedEx Home Delivery Routes,1 Supplemental Home Delivery Route, 2 FedEx Ground Delivery Routes, 2 Supplemental Ground Delivery Routes in Contiguous Service areas, 10 FedEx delivery vehicles worth an estimated $185k, and 11 employees in place willing to transfer with the business. This business operates out of the Lake Orion, MI hub and currently has a manager in place, seller is a hands on owner who is willing to stay for a 30-45 day transmission period, subject to negotiation. Territory for these routes is Oakland County, Michigan. FedEx pays weekly! Great Predictable Cash Flow at a Great Price!
Financing: SBA financing IS available for this transaction.
As as side note: If you are seeking SBA Financing on another FedEx deal, please contact me for assistance. I have lenders other brokers do not.
What Does Financing do for you:
6.5% 10 year Amortization
Equity Investment: $250,000
SBA Loan: $750,000
Working Capital: $ 25,000
SBA Guarantee: $ 23,250
Closing Costs: $ 20,000
Total SBA Loan: $818,250
Debt Service: $9,291
Current cash flow: $290,000
debt service: $111,493
Cash Flow Net
of Debt Service: $178,507
Cash on Cash
As as side note: If you are seeking SBA Financing on another FedEx deal please contact me for assistance. I have lenders other brokers do not.
Unique... Restaurant-Grill-Taproom-Banquet Facility
Unique Restaurant-Tap Room - Grill- Banquet Facility
Oakland County, MI
This over 21, 945 S/F restaurant/bar has an amazing game room, over 42 TV’s, 13 large projection Screens, pool tables, Keno, Wireless speakers throughout for the best sound for all game day action or to hear the music from the DJ on the weekends.
Banquet facility with an indoor/outdoor patio with a full service bar, dance floor, and big enough for weddings, rehearsal dinners, holiday parties and much more.
The menu has something for everyone including a menu for the children. Appetizers, Sandwiches, Burgers, all the way to Seafood, Steaks, and Pizza.
This is a one of kind exciting place to be. With everything needed to create the PERFECT place for anybody, any occasion, at anytime!!!
CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS REVIEW UPON SIGNING AN NCND