The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

Thuan Nguyen

Thuan Nguyen

Terra Nostra Realty- bellaire
Business Broker
Harris County, TX
Terra Nostra Realty- bellaire

About Me

Born and raised in a family oriented culture, I understand a Good Home equals Happy and Prosperous family. I have had many wonderful opportunities working with first time home buyers, sellers and investors. Let me share my skills and experience in Real Estate, Title, Loan, and Inspections to help you with all your questions and need. When I represent you, my real estate team will walk you through each steps of the transaction, cater a peace of mind that is hard to find in this housing market. Give me 1% of your confidence and I will earn the other 99%. I also appreciate any referrals. Thank you.

Interest/Speciality

Not Provided