Seller Financing Available
Industrial Imaging Distributor -Unique
Unique Opportunity for the right person or corporate buyer
Founded in 2008, this company supplies industrial imaging components to a number of industries including: factory automation, robotics, military, and science. The company has a history of selling high value imaging components to premier customers such as; NASA, The U.S. Army, Intel, major universities and more. The company is on the bid list for federal government opportunities and is a proven military contractor.
In 2014 the business was transitioned from an office to a virtual business with an 800#, online records, automated website and marketing automation systems. The business is turnkey and can be easily operated from anywhere in the United States.
In the last few years the seller has been operating the business as a lifestyle business and earning 6-figures working only part time while he develops his other business. The seller is now focusing on the new business and is ready to sell this business to the right corporate or individual buyer.
• Supply rapidly growing industries – Robotics, UAVs, factory automation
• Established business
• Operate the business from anywhere in the USA
• Work from home
• Limited travel – most work is through phone and email
• Make your own hours
• Realistic 6-figure income
• Unique marketing systems
• Typical gross profit per sale of $1000+
• Low overhead
• Revenue can be sporadic and unpredictable
• Products and customers are technical - technical background is key
• B2B/B2G with long sales cycle
• Financial strength required to weather slow periods
• Typical learning curve of 6-12 months
• Must be willing to communicate with customers and leads 5-days/ wk
Note: this is not a franchise, multi-level or any other system – this is an established company serving a number of industries and only qualified buyers should respond.
• U.S. Citizen with U.S. residency – required to sell military components
• Technical background with education or experience in a field such as: machine vision, electrical engineering, robotics, industrial imaging, high-end cameras, optics, photonics, physics, electro-optical systems, military imaging systems, infrared imaging, microscopy, factory automation, etc.
• Sales experience or ability
• Financial strength – due to the long sales cycle and difficulty predicting sales only financially strong buyers should respond.
• Specific interest – you are looking specifically for this type of business.
In addition to the items above please only respond to this opportunity if you are actively looking to purchase a business in the next 3 months.
If this business is interesting and you meet the qualifications - more information is available including a detailed list of answers to questions you may have (FAQ). Seller is motivated so if you are interested - don't delay.