Charming Turn-Key Restaurant in Up-and-Coming Hamilton-Lauraville
Full-Service Bar & Restaurant for Sale! Perfect for Chef-Owner.
Amazing opportunity to own a beloved neighborhood restaurant with full bar. 2017 marks the start of our 5th year; and Hamilton-Lauraville is poised for a revival, particularly with the forthcoming Soha Row development just four blocks north. This restaurant is a gem in a neighborhood that is a great mix of young professionals, families and creatives.
Equipment ranges in age from 1-10 years old. Furniture ranges from 5-years-old to straight-up vintage! Decor 3 years old. Several repairs done to electric, plumbing and hood in 2016. New dining room ceiling in 2015.
The digs are quaint, but come with a lot of perks:
* rare, prominent corner spot on busy block of Harford Road, walkable by many guests
* nearly unlimited free parking
* 40 seats inside, 20 outside in ample patio space covered by 1-year old awning
* amazing , eye-catching space for garden (herbs, vegetables, flowers, etc.!)
* 7-day beer, wine & liquor license (with package goods and entertainment)
* within 2 miles of Northern Parkway and Cold Spring Lane; less than 5 miles from Beltway, Hampden, Fells Point
We have been the springboard for Executive Chefs and Managers who have gone on to Le Garage, Pen & Quill, The Brewer's Art, and more!
We have maintained a solid 4 stars on Yelp, and recipient of accolades both local and national, including Baltimore Magazine, The Baltimore Sun, Baltimore Style, Baltimore City Paper, Thrillist, What Weekly, The Wall Street Journal Magazine and Travel + Leisure.
Since opening in 2012, we have relied on only social media, word of mouth, and event participation for our advertising. We have a large loyal following in this neighborhood, and throughout the city and surrounding counties.