Automated Public Restroom Manufacturer - $2.5m to $6+m Investment
Suit Value-Add Strategic Investor to leverage possible 70m U.S. upside
• Please look at the company’s comprehensive website to better understand the products: www.exeloo.com
• There is currently no U.S.-based company manufacturing similar high quality automated public toilets, which are in the $50K - $400K range per installation, so this is a strong opportunity to establish as the predominant industry player selling mostly to municipal & transit authorities, and shopping & commercial complexes.
• The business is easily transportable anywhere as U.S. sales grow.
• Based on historical Australasian success, proportionally, sales in U.S./Canada could rise beyond $70million p.a. There are 2900 incorporated places with over 10,000 in population that are potential clients (cities, boroughs, counties, etc), before looking at the opportunities outside of North America.
• It could be a great add-on for many companies. Exeloo provides a complete service including consultation on layout and position of toilets, site plans, building plans, building consents, factory-based toilet building construction, site works, installation of toilets, supply and connection of services, paving, landscaping, commissioning, ongoing maintenance & cleaning, regular inspections and reports, and web based remote monitoring & control.
• Additionally there is the chance of developing substantial markets for the associated proprietary products and remote monitoring & control software developed by the company.
WHAT IS NEEDED:
• We are seeking expressions of interest in the range of $2.5m - $6m “plus”, for 50% - 100% being partial or full acquisition of the Exeloo Group.
• The key to capturing the substantial upside in a largely untapped U.S./Canadian market is being able to leverage (or develop) a widespread sales, distribution, or franchise network that can sell to, install, and maintain ongoing services to municipal authorities, transit authorities, and shopping or commercial complexes throughout U.S. and Canada. Manufacturing is centralized and the units are designed for efficient transportation.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact Frank Habrle at