Seller Financing Available
Start Your Own Expo Part or Full Time. We Have 26 Years Of Expo Exper.
The First Circuit of Shows Produced $7,000.000.00 IN REVENUE!
I'm going to teach you personally how to produce an expo in your city. For 26 years, I've produced hundreds of Public Shows with millions of people in attendance & over half million booths sold into various expos. I've been showcased in Success magazine, on TV & other news features. My expos have been featured on major TV networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX), on major radio stations, in major newspapers, in magazines & on the internet.
I currently produce expos & for a limited amount of people annually I offer several courses which teach unique & proprietary systems of producing expos. You in turn can take this information and produce expos in your city or other cities. The expos I produce have very low expenses coupled with high profits. It's the unique understanding of how venues and media think that creates an opportunistic business approach for producing expos.
Many of my current expos have free rent or reduced rent as well as free or reduced media advertising. In addition, there are many other cost saving methods and profit centers that you'll learn about.
This is a Home based part or full time business that is relocatable. You can produce expos in your city or other cities.
Here's an idea of some shows you may want to produce: Bridal Shows, Home Shows, Pet Shows, Boat Shows, Food Shows, Health Expos, Survival Shows, Sports Shows, Luxury Shows, Travel Shows, Senior Shows, Chocolate Expo, Guy Shows, Women Shows, Sportsmen Shows, RV Shows, Golf Shows, Sewing Shows, Holiday Shows, Craft Shows, Franchise Shows, Business Shows & More.
Some of the revenue streams include:: Booth & Sponsor income, Admissions, Inside & Outside Show bag revenue, Website income, Program guide revenue, List revenue & more.
AN EXAMPLE OF A PAST SHOW. I had close to $300,000.00 of advertising (700 TV spots, 160 radio spots, newspaper ads & magazine ads). The advertising cost me close to $1500. The advertising brought paid admissions! Booth spaces retailed for $999. There were over 100 booths. Admission was $9 & attendance was in the thousands. It was a very profitable event.
I Offer 3 Types Of Courses. To view a course agenda, testimonials, samples of free advertising go to: www.StartYourOwnExpo.com. For my fee I accept Bank Wire, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex. Industry references are available upon request.
(1) CLASSROOM COURSE WITH UP TO SIX OTHER PEOPLE. $6999/PER PERSON. Course takes place in Denver (Time TBD). Course includes: 2 days of training, Handouts, You’ll hear & see samples of advertising, Comes with 4 hours of consulting time after the course.
(2) ONE ON ONE CLASSROOM COURSE $9999. Same as above course but with more one on one time - we can spend time focusing on specific concepts that you are more interested in.
(3) DELUXE COURSE. $19,999. Same as "ONE ON ONE CLASSROOM COURSE" plus it includes one additional day dedicated to site selection training where we will visit actual possible sites for your show. Also in depth training on how to develop good radio spots, newspaper display ads, magazine ads, email campaigns, TV spots, social media & more. Lastly, I will come back out to your market to spend an entire day to go out on your appointments with media and or clients. We will use that day to help you accomplish your goals and it will provide you with a live training environment. Comes with a total of 8 hours of consulting time after the course.
Estimated start-up costs for starting an expo is about $2k to $5k depending on the show & city.
HOW THIS WORKS:
(1) We talk about the best shows for you to produce & I answer questions you may have.
(2) We confirm a date for the course.
(3) We sign an agreement outlining the course.
(4) Payment. Half now, half due 1 week before the course.