START YOUR OWN EXPO PART or FULL TIME. I Teach You. 25 Yrs. Experience
My First Circuit of Shows Produced $7,000.000.00 IN REVENUE!
For 25+ years, I've produced hundreds of Public Expos with millions of people in attendance & over half million booths sold into various expos. I've been showcased in Success magazine, on TV & other news features. My expos have been featured on major TV networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX), on major radio stations, in major newspapers, in magazines & on the internet.
Logistically I can't produce expos in every city & for a limited amount of people annually I offer a course where I teach you the A- Z of "How to Produce Expos". This is a rewarding & fun business which can be done from your home, part time (supplementing your income) or full time. You can produce expos in your city or other cities. I've developed proprietary methods of producing expos & I teach you how I do it. Some of the highlights include: getting certain venues for free, how to get free quality advertising & you'll learn other important aspects of show production.
Here's a sample of some shows you may want to produce: Bridal Shows, Home Shows, Pet Shows, Boat Shows, Food Shows, Health Expos, Survival Shows, Sports Shows, Luxury Shows, Travel Shows, Senior Shows, Chocolate Expo, Guy Shows, Women Shows, Sportsmen Shows, RV Shows, Golf Shows, Sewing Shows, Holiday Shows, Craft Shows, Franchise Shows, Business Shows & More.
My business focus is to have low expenses & I teach you how to do that as well as having multiple streams of income such as: Booth income, Sponsor income, Admissions, Show bag revenue, Show bag advertising, Website revenue, Program guide revenue, Attendee list revenue & more.
HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF A PAST SHOW. I had close to $300,000.00 of advertising (700 TV spots, 160 radio spots, newspaper ads & magazine ads). The advertising cost me about $1500. I TEACH YOU HOW I DO THIS. The advertising brought paid admissions! Booth spaces retailed for $999 & over 100 booths were sold. Admission was $9 & attendance was in the thousands. I didn't even go after addtl profit centers like selling ads in a program guide, or show bag revenue, or ads on the show bag & more & yet a very profitable event!
I Offer 3 Types Of Courses. To view a course agenda, testimonials, samples of free advertising go to: www.StartYourOwnExpo.com. For my fee I accept Bank Wire, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex. I also have industry references which I can send to you upon request.
(1) CLASSROOM COURSE WITH UP TO SIX OTHER PEOPLE. $6999/PER PERSON. Course takes place in Denver (Time TBD). Course includes: 2 days of training, Handouts – lots of them, You’ll hear & see samples of advertising, Comes with 4 hours of consulting time after the course.
(2) ONE ON ONE CLASSROOM COURSE $9999. Same as above course but no other people are in the class. This is more one on one time & we can spend more time focusing on specific concepts that you are more interested in.
(3) DELUXE COURSE. $19,999. Same as "ONE ON ONE CLASSROOM COURSE" plus it includes one additional day dedicated to site selection training where we will visit actual possible sites for your show. Also in depth training on how to develop good radio spots, newspaper display ads, magazine ads, email campaigns, TV spots, social media & more. Lastly, I will come back out to your market to spend an entire day to go out on your appointments with media and or clients. We will use that day to help you accomplish your goals and it will provide you with a live training environment. Comes with a total of 8 hours of consulting time after the course.
Besides my course fee, the estimated startup costs for starting an expo is about $2k to $5k depending on the show & city.
HOW THIS WORKS:
(1) You hire me & sign an agreement. Payment is as follows: half now & half due 1 week prior to the course.
(2) We have several phone conversations to determine where you want to produce shows & discuss the best shows for you to produce & select a date & the location for the course.