Transworld Business Advisors Profile
• Transworld is the Largest Business Brokerage Franchise in the United States
• Established for over 35 years
• Maintains an inventory of at least 1,500 current and exclusive business listings at any time
• Network of nearly 200 Transworld Brokers working for YOU!
• Offices located in across the continental United States
• New York
• New Jersey
• North Carolina
• South Carolina
• More money spent on advertising your business
• Multi-media advertising including Radio, TV, Billboards, and Internet
• Media exposure through articles and radio talk shows
• Featured in local and national publications including the Wall Street Journal and regional Business Journals
• Proprietary and proven internet marketing protocol
• Transworld houses some of the most quoted and sought experts in the industry
• Transworld Brokers receive the finest training in the industry
• Transworld Brokers are backed by a support team with countless years of experience
• The Transworld Sales Process has been used to consummate 1000’s of deals
• Transworld maintain attractive facilities to conduct confidential meetings
We are the business sales specialists!
Transworld has sold over 300 businesses in the last 12 months;
Will yours be next?
Long established and well known neighborhood bar located on Eastside of Indianapolis. Freestanding building with nice outside patio. Large patio.
Seats 86 with seating for 40 on patio. Kitchen. 210 Liquor License with gaming endorsement. Looks nice. Friendly atmosphere. Known for its good food..
Upscale Asian Restaurant with Sushi Bar--Seats 110. 3-way (209) Liquor License included in sale. Large well equiped kitchen. Separate Bar area. Private Party room ideal for business meetings. Great looking decore. Ideal for multiple concepts. Lots of parking. Must see to appreciate this opportunity. Long term lease available. Motivated seller!
This restaurant and bar provides a rare opportunity, bringing distinct style and culture to the thriving scene of Broad Ripple Village. It is not only in a great location, but it boasts an expansive dining area on one side and an ideal lounge area on the other, 4620 SF in total. It comes equipped with all the fundamentals in the kitchen and bar, including a liquor license. This restaurant also boasts comfortable patio seating (enough for 70 people) and ample parking. The inside has been completely renovated, with trendy furniture and fixtures, creating an intimate and engaging ambiance. Not to mention, it is a freestanding building with one of the most competitive lease terms in all of Broad Ripple. Not to mention, the lease term is excellent, well below market price.
Lease rate $20 SF NNN Negotiable.
A rare opportunity for a Brewery Site in the middle of a striving neighborhood.
This listing require the signing of confidentiality agreement and a qualified letter for proof of funds.
Very Nice bar with lots of TV's, full kitchen, game area and dinning area. $100,000 cash flow on tax returns 2012 and 2013. Owner spends less than 30 hours a week in the business. Great turn key opportunity!
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Indiana Bars/Taverns search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!