Charley’s Philly Steaks - Affluent Chicago NW Suburban Mall Food Court
100% Absentee Owner
Vernon Hills, IL
Famous for their hot, fresh made-to-order Philly steak sandwiches and other 100 % USDA choice steak, all-white meat chicken breast and fresh deli subs, grilled salads, gourmet fries and freshly squeezed lemonade.
Premium spot in the food court of a popular northwest suburban mall that has just under gone a $50-million-dollar renovation to become the entertainment mecca of the area with the addition of several new restaurants, a Dave & Buster's arcade/restaurant and a 12 screen, 1,600 seat state-of-the-art AMC cinema complex which just opened in May right next to the food court.
The food court was remodeled in 2014 and the entrance closest to the food court was closed half the year affecting sales negatively, but now the food court is complete! Other popular tenants include Cajun Café, Ketchup, McDonalds, Panda Express, Sarku Japan, Sbarro, Subway and Taco Bell. No more empty spaces!!
This premier shopping destination is anchored by Carson’s, Macys, JCPenny and Sears plus over 140 fabulous shops including Banana Republic, Bare Essentials, Cache, Coach, Gap, Godiva, H&M, LOFT, Mario Tricoci, New York & Co, Pandora, Swarovski, Teavana and much more.
This location is currently 100% absentee owned.
Highly confidential listing, please do not discuss with employees or patrons.
• Best of Atlanta 2012
• Franchise Times - Top 200 Franchise List 2012
• Franchise Business Review - Franchisee Satisfaction Award Top 50 2012
• Franchise Business Review - Franchisee Satisfaction Award Top 50 2011
• Fast Casual Magazine - Top 100 Movers & Shakers 2010-2011
• Inc. Magazine - 5000 Fastest Growing Companies 2008-2010
• Entrepreneur Magazine - Top 57 Fast Food Franchises in the World
• QSR Magazine - Best Company to Work For 2009
• Entrepreneurship International - Top 200 Global Franchises
• Restaurants & Institutions Top 400 2009
• Business First Magazine - Largest Private Minority Business in central Ohio 2009
• Entrepreneur Magazine - Best of the Best Quick Service Restaurants 2004-2009
• Men's Health, Top 10 List - Best Chicken Sandwich
• Dunn & Bradstreet - All Star Best of Best Franchise List 2009-2010
• Business First Magazine - Top 50 Private Business
• USA Today - Road Warrior's Best Food in Atlanta Airport
• Corporate Caring Award Finalist - Columbus Business First, Columbus, OH
• Mass Mutual U.S. Chamber of Commerce - Blue Chip Enterprise Award
• Entrepreneur Magazine - "Best of the Best" Franchises 2006
• Entrepreneur Magazine - Franchise 500 List, Rated #1 in Category 2001-2002, 2004-2009
• Success Magazine - Annual "Franchise Gold 200" Top 20
Turnkey Protected Route $57k Net Income 35 Hours/Wk New Acct Opening
Jewel-Osco is planning on opening a new store which would be added to this route. The new account would be in Mundelein and open in a former Dominick's location. Another Jewel would significantly increase the income for this route as well as the resale value of the business
This is an established, turnkey Mission tortilla route with accounts in Vernon Hills, Mundelein, Libertyville, Lake Bluff and Lake Forest. This is a great route that has 13 major accounts. These are high quality, high volume accounts such as Mariano's, Super Target, Wal-Mart, etc. Current owner uses a storage facility in Round Lake Beach, IL. A new owner could continue using the same storage unit or find something in another area...as long as Mission can drop the product off they will deliver it.
The route is currently averaging $6,794 in weekly sales. Paid at 20% commission, the route generates a total of $1,350 in gross income per week. With $60 in weekly stales and an additional $150 in weekly expenses (vehicle, insurance, handheld computer), the route nets approximately $1,100 per week. That generates a net income of $57,200.
The current owner works approximately 35 hours per week...typically starting at 5am and getting done around 12pm. Very flexible schedule and a great opportunity to finish work and still enjoy the day.