Nearly New Kid to Kid Children's Resale Franchise!
Vernon Hills, IL
Kid to Kid entered the Illinois market just under three years ago and has already established a good foundation of customers for a new owner to grow from. We provide families with a fun and convenient place to buy and sell gently used kids clothing, toys and equipment. This has proven to be a recession-resistant concept that continues to thrive in today’s market. More than that, our concept emphasizes the shopping experience as much as it does the price and quality of the items. Kid to Kid offers budget-friendly clothing in a mall-like shopping experience that far exceeds the typical resale shopping store concept. For over 20 years, Kid to Kid has continued to develop into a nationally recognized brand, and we consistently hit record highs in profitability and sales over the years.
The staff is well trained and experienced. This location is profitable, with a proven sales record built around strong marketing, advertising and an extremely loyal customer base. This all adds up to a unique opportunity for a new owner to come into a profitable, desirable, popular and well-maintained store. All of the challenges with opening a new location have been completed - site selection, lease negotiation, build out, staffing, etc. Forget wasting time and money managing construction, leases, setting up contractors, building market awareness and starting from ground zero. It’s all ready and waiting for you to step in, hit the ground running, and take it to the next level! Making the decision to be your own boss and be in control of your future is an exciting opportunity. If you're looking for an established business you can build while having the freedom and flexibility to enjoy the experience - a Kid to Kid franchise is for you!
Confidential listing, please do not discuss with patrons or staff.
Cookies by design- Absentee Owner
Vernon Hills, IL
Family owned for over 20 years, this national branded cookie bouquet and gourmet cupcake business has been serving customers both personal and corporate, send edible gourmet gifts for every occasion, holiday, and celebration. Providing customers with freshly baked, hand decorated and personalized cookie gifts that say they care. The product is fresh, fun, and delicious. Strongly located in a very busy shopping center in a affluent northern suburb of Chicago, this store serves as a retail hub for its surrounding area. The store has a full functioning self contained kitchen, orders can also be filled and shipped from a central kitchen. The business essentially runs itself as the current owner is absent and has employees in place for a smooth transition. This is a excellent opportunity for a marketing and networking creative individual to grow an established business. The owner is the area developer and has a production shop to provide product, training and additional opportunities.
Charley’s Philly Steaks - Affluent Chicago NW Suburban Mall Food Court
Vernon Hills, IL
Famous for their hot, fresh made-to-order Philly steak sandwiches and other 100 % USDA choice steak, all-white meat chicken breast and fresh deli subs, grilled salads, gourmet fries and freshly squeezed lemonade.
Premium spot in the food court of a popular northwest suburban mall that has just under gone a $50-million-dollar renovation to become the entertainment mecca of the area with the addition of several new restaurants, a Dave & Buster's arcade/restaurant and a 12 screen, 1,600 seat state-of-the-art AMC cinema complex which just opened in May right next to the food court.
The food court was remodeled in 2014 and the entrance closest to the food court was closed half the year affecting sales negatively, but now the food court is complete! Other popular tenants include Cajun Café, Ketchup, McDonalds, Panda Express, Sarku Japan, Sbarro, Subway and Taco Bell. No more empty spaces!!
This premier shopping destination is anchored by Carson’s, Macys, JCPenny and Sears plus over 140 fabulous shops including Banana Republic, Bare Essentials, Cache, Coach, Gap, Godiva, H&M, LOFT, Mario Tricoci, New York & Co, Pandora, Swarovski, Teavana and much more.
This location is currently 100% absentee owned.
Highly confidential listing, please do not discuss with employees or patrons.
• Best of Atlanta 2012
• Franchise Times - Top 200 Franchise List 2012
• Franchise Business Review - Franchisee Satisfaction Award Top 50 2012
• Franchise Business Review - Franchisee Satisfaction Award Top 50 2011
• Fast Casual Magazine - Top 100 Movers & Shakers 2010-2011
• Inc. Magazine - 5000 Fastest Growing Companies 2008-2010
• Entrepreneur Magazine - Top 57 Fast Food Franchises in the World
• QSR Magazine - Best Company to Work For 2009
• Entrepreneurship International - Top 200 Global Franchises
• Restaurants & Institutions Top 400 2009
• Business First Magazine - Largest Private Minority Business in central Ohio 2009
• Entrepreneur Magazine - Best of the Best Quick Service Restaurants 2004-2009
• Men's Health, Top 10 List - Best Chicken Sandwich
• Dunn & Bradstreet - All Star Best of Best Franchise List 2009-2010
• Business First Magazine - Top 50 Private Business
• USA Today - Road Warrior's Best Food in Atlanta Airport
• Corporate Caring Award Finalist - Columbus Business First, Columbus, OH
• Mass Mutual U.S. Chamber of Commerce - Blue Chip Enterprise Award
• Entrepreneur Magazine - "Best of the Best" Franchises 2006
• Entrepreneur Magazine - Franchise 500 List, Rated #1 in Category 2001-2002, 2004-2009
• Success Magazine - Annual "Franchise Gold 200" Top 20
Listed by Tom Traina at EatZ & Associates