D'Ambrosio Incorporated started brokering large acquisitions of gas stations, and have expanded to include multi family, land development, strip centers, hotels and motels.
FUEL Sales average 40,000 gallons/ month; C-STORE sales are $75,000/month; RENT is $8,000. Asking Price $150,000 + inventory
Kane County, IL
The station is pumping 125,000 gallons a month, and store sale of $100,000 plus a month on high profit margin. There are 3 pumps, 3 tanks. Very busy location, no competition. This Station generates very good cash flow.Great investment property. Very well built and beautiful. Hard to find kind of a station.
Great investment property. Very well built and beautiful. The station is pumping $80,000 gallons a month on 25 cent profit margin per gallon, and store sale of $70,000 a month on high profit margin. There are 4 pumps, 3 tanks, and car wash. The property is situated on a .5 acre lot. This Station generates good cash flow. Hard to find kind of station in Chicago city limits.
+ Mobil Branded
+ Gas Station & Convenience Store with Car Wash & QSR
+ Express Car Wash – 80 +/- FT Tunnel
+ Mobil Branded Fuel
+ Great Demographics: Population Over 294,000 (3 Miles)
+ Gas Station With Propane & Diesel
+ Large Convenience Store With Quick Serve Restaurant
+ Currently negotiating with the University of Chicago to exclusively fuel the University of Chicago emergency vehicles
+ Gas Station With Large Convenience Store & QSR
+ Express Car Wash – 80 +/- FT Tunnel
+ Propane Exchange, ATM
+ Parcel ID: 20-14-314-018, 20-14-314-019
+ Year Established: 2008
+ 5 MPDs w/ Diesel
+ Stories: 1
+ Dual Ingress & Egress
+ C-Store Building Size: 2,414 +/- SF
+ Car Wash Building Size: 1,440 +/- SF
+ Total Building Size: 2,854 +/- SF
+ Lot size: 21,875 +/- SF or 0.5 +/- AC
+ NE Corner of E. 63rd St. & S. Drexel Ave.
+ 63rd St. is a 2 Lane Road With No Medians
+ Traffic Count Around 18,000 Cars Per Day At Intersection
+ Population 34,278 (1 Mile); 294,088 (3 Miles); 642,558 (5 Miles)
+ Average Household Income Over $47,000 (3 Miles)
+ 2 New University of Chicago Buildings Have Been Recently Completed Just Two Blocks North
1) 61st St. & Drexel Ave: U of C Office Building
2) 60th St. & Drexel Ave: U of C Reva and David Logan Center For The Arts
+ Hyde Park is a revitalized community
+ In 2012 Harper Theater reopened after 10 years
+ In 2013 Hyatt Place Hotel opened, it was the first new hotel in Hyde Park in over 50 years
Less Investment Great profit
3 years old station
* This is a branded gas station with with full Liquor license.
* This business for sale is Owner Absentee. Owner lives 2 HR from store and come on store only couple of times in a month.
* As per seller, Inside store gross sale: $70,000 per month @ 30% profit margin average.
* Lotto lottery commission: $24,000 per year average & Cigarette sale commission: $12,900 per year.
* As per seller, Gas sale: 30,000 gallons per month..
* As per document, gross profit is about $215,000 per year estimated.
* The store size is estimated 3,000 sq.ft.
* The business has good customer base in the area.
* Current Rent: $5,000 per month (all inclusive).
* Lease: 10 or 20 years lease period.
* Inventory is not included in the sale price.
* Seller has good books .
* Make your Offer Today subject to verification of sales.
Chicago South West Suburb, IL
IF YOU are mechanic and looking for good business.
THIS IS IT...!
OWNER IS HAND-OFF NOW MANAGING IN WHITE PANTS... ;)., Hands on owner shall make more money.
Almost $1 Million Per Year Repair/Towing Revenues PURE PROFITS
Business has been within family for generations
Gas station pumps about 70,000 Gallons per month
C-Store Sales are about $28,000-$30,000
* Auto Repairs month sales over $80,000 per month
* Auto repairs has big towing business,
* Business sale includes 3 towing trucks.
* Additional Income from Lotto, ATM etc.
LOT SIZE 21,700 sq ft dimensios approximate 124' X172'
Cook County, IL
Chicago Western Suburb, IL
West of Chicago, IL
Far North Chicago Suburbs, IL
Chicago Northwest Suburbs, IL
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Illinois Gasoline Service Stations search criteria.
Reveal hidden alerts and unlock advanced features on search results and detail pages to help you find the perfect business.
Premium Members also get valuable insight into the buying process via our
video series, access to our advanced
business search agent, and more!