Dolton Snyder's-Lance Route. Only 5% Down Req. Tinley Park Warehouse
Turnkey Route. Small Down Payment. Huge Growth Opp.
This listing is for a Snyder's-Lance route that has exclusive distribution rights for 20+ brands of snack food products. The protected territory ranges from Posen to Calumet City. Other towns in the territory include Dolton and Riverdale. The warehouse for this route is located in Tinley Park.
Route is averaging approximately $6,200 per week in gross sales. The commission can vary but most products are paid at 18% which generates a weekly gross income of around $1,100 per week. Expenses can vary from owner to owner, but even with $150/week for vehicle/gas costs the owner will net close to $49,000.
The current owner operates this route on a Monday-Friday, 7am to 3pm schedule. Major accounts include Food 4 Less, Fairway, Dollar General, CVS and Walgreens.
Financing and training provided through Snyder's-Lance. This route will require a 5-10% down payment...the remaining amount can be financed for qualified buyers.
No vehicle included. Owner would need a 12-16' box truck or a trailer to make product deliveries.
Charley’s Philly Steaks - Affluent Chicago NW Suburban Mall Food Court
100% Absentee Owner
Vernon Hills, IL
Famous for their hot, fresh made-to-order Philly steak sandwiches and other 100 % USDA choice steak, all-white meat chicken breast and fresh deli subs, grilled salads, gourmet fries and freshly squeezed lemonade.
Premium spot in the food court of a popular northwest suburban mall that has just under gone a $50-million-dollar renovation to become the entertainment mecca of the area with the addition of several new restaurants, a Dave & Buster's arcade/restaurant and a 12 screen, 1,600 seat state-of-the-art AMC cinema complex which just opened in May right next to the food court.
The food court was remodeled in 2014 and the entrance closest to the food court was closed half the year affecting sales negatively, but now the food court is complete! Other popular tenants include Cajun Café, Ketchup, McDonalds, Panda Express, Sarku Japan, Sbarro, Subway and Taco Bell. No more empty spaces!!
This premier shopping destination is anchored by Carson’s, Macys, JCPenny and Sears plus over 140 fabulous shops including Banana Republic, Bare Essentials, Cache, Coach, Gap, Godiva, H&M, LOFT, Mario Tricoci, New York & Co, Pandora, Swarovski, Teavana and much more.
This location is currently 100% absentee owned.
Highly confidential listing, please do not discuss with employees or patrons.
• Best of Atlanta 2012
• Franchise Times - Top 200 Franchise List 2012
• Franchise Business Review - Franchisee Satisfaction Award Top 50 2012
• Franchise Business Review - Franchisee Satisfaction Award Top 50 2011
• Fast Casual Magazine - Top 100 Movers & Shakers 2010-2011
• Inc. Magazine - 5000 Fastest Growing Companies 2008-2010
• Entrepreneur Magazine - Top 57 Fast Food Franchises in the World
• QSR Magazine - Best Company to Work For 2009
• Entrepreneurship International - Top 200 Global Franchises
• Restaurants & Institutions Top 400 2009
• Business First Magazine - Largest Private Minority Business in central Ohio 2009
• Entrepreneur Magazine - Best of the Best Quick Service Restaurants 2004-2009
• Men's Health, Top 10 List - Best Chicken Sandwich
• Dunn & Bradstreet - All Star Best of Best Franchise List 2009-2010
• Business First Magazine - Top 50 Private Business
• USA Today - Road Warrior's Best Food in Atlanta Airport
• Corporate Caring Award Finalist - Columbus Business First, Columbus, OH
• Mass Mutual U.S. Chamber of Commerce - Blue Chip Enterprise Award
• Entrepreneur Magazine - "Best of the Best" Franchises 2006
• Entrepreneur Magazine - Franchise 500 List, Rated #1 in Category 2001-2002, 2004-2009
• Success Magazine - Annual "Franchise Gold 200" Top 20
High Volume Liquor Store Affluent Western Suburb - Well Established!
Possible Owner Financing for qualified Buyers with $100k down
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Great opportunity to purchase a high-volume food, liquor and tobacco store in a premium location. It’s a one-stop shop for convenience food, sought after spirits and tobacco products.
Has all the high demand groceries, as well as ice, mixers, bottled water, soft drinks and snacks. Plus an excellent selection of all major brands of liquor, wine and beer, along with a large craft beer selection including on tap, cask, bottles and cans. Is also a Cigarette Outlet with a good selection of cigars.
Boasts a huge lottery business, Lotto Commission = $14,284/yr. And ATM on premise, ATM Commission = $1,796k/yr. Plus Check Cashing, Commission = $29,214/yr.
Features a 12-door beer cooler and 7-door beverage cooler. Absentee owner.
Highly confidential listing, please do not discuss with patrons or employees.