Full Service Flower Shop/Florist in North of Denver CO for Sale, $625K
Full Service Flower Shop/Florist in North of Denver CO for Sale, $625K Rev, $135
44 Year Old Full Service Flower Store that is as Perfect as You Can Imagine in the Middle of a Fast Growing Town North of Denver CO
2014's revenues were $625K which were up over 10% compared to 2013. The 2014 adjusted Net Income was $135K which was up 14%.
The owners are husband and wife whom will be retiring. They have owned the store for 15 years.
The revenues are from online sales from their website, walk in traffic, a large customer base, monthly/weekly accounts, wedding/event planners, referrals, recurring contracted work which comes from business, hospitals, funeral homes, event facilities, and an online “wire service” that sends them orders which they can chose to fill or not based on each orders potential profitability.
The new owner will have several ways to continue to grow the business which the owners would be happy to discuss with you. They recommend hiring a salesperson to call on event centers, planners, businesses, etc. which they have never had. They have relied on their location and reputation.
The employees are very loyal and passionate about what they do and to the business. It is a very positive work environment for either an individual or a family business. This business will not change the day after a new buyer becomes involved. The company has a prime location and with high internet sales, established accounts and a great reputation the new owner will walk into an established business that can continue to grow. In the owners words, “a new owner can continue to run the operation exactly like it is and pursue additional expansion opportunities.”
The Sales Price includes approximately $100,000 of current value equipment that includes 3 vans(1 new), POS system with built in time clock, payroll, delivery tracking, quick books, and email.
Location: North of Denver Colorado
The non-disclosure agreement(NDA) link is: http://companybroker.com/buyer-profile-jeff.htm which will get you the full sales package and name and location of the company. If it is blue you should be able to click on it, if not please cut and paste that to a URL line and it will give you the NDA. Please request the full sales package containing a detailed Data Room with financials and a Comprehensive Video on the entire operation and a full interview with the owner by clicking on the secure web link to the Confidentiality Agreement (CA). If you have any questions or comments on the CA please email me at email@example.com or call me at 303-905-7607. Thank you.
Sales Price: $400,000 down as part of a $425,000 sales price plus a negotiated value for the Merchandise and Inventory. This business will qualify for a bank and/or SBA loan based on the size of its assets and profitable history. For more specific information, simply email Jeff Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just click on and fill out the NDA link: http://companybroker.com/buyer-profile-jeff.htm to get the sales package which has the financials and a video interview of the owner.
The owners are trustworthy people that enthusiastically want to find and support a new owner for continued success. They are a married couple who both work full time at the business.
There are 5 sources of revenue:
1) Location driven walk in traffic: The sales package will be able to provide more detail on this and has a link to a video walk through of the store which is automatically sent to you if you click on the link above and properly fill out the Non-Disclosure Agreement. The store is in a perfect location in the middle of a high traffic area(both foot and car) with ample parking and surrounded by other retailers. It is a central area of a very fast growing old Colorado Town. The town has very aggressive plans for expansion far into the future.
2) Online: The on-line sales volume continues to increase based on their website and the use of the “wire service” that sends orders to them every day. The company has sold on-line for 8 Years and has a user friendly website that is not search engine optimized. The owner has stated how exciting and profitable the growth in this area has increasingly become and there is still strong potential for additional sustainable future growth.
3) Business/Residential contracted recurring deliveries: These are the companies and customers that they deliver fresh flowers to on a regular and continuous basis which range from high end homes/businesses that wants fresh flowers every week to hospitals that they deliver to daily. This is one of the areas with a lot of potential to grow significantly. Hiring a commission based sales associate(s) to include business as their prospects would be a great way to increase the recurring non-holiday, high margin sales.
4) Holidays: This will naturally grow as the business continues to grow. The company doesn’t currently have the drivers to handle all of the Valentines and Mother’s Day orders. The new owner can hire additional temporary drivers to be able to fulfill all orders all year long.
5) Event & Venue Coordinators & Planners: These are the people that coordinate large events and rely on hand picking the best people and companies to make them look good because they have delivered on their promises for their customers. This company has very dedicated employees that do a great job of filling special orders for the people that coordinate big events and venues. Again, hiring a commission based sales associate(s) would be a great way to increase the recurring non-holiday, high margin sales by introducing them to more of these people.
Each of these sources of revenue are profitable and have had significant improvement in growth which can be increased.
Marketing, Advertising, and Growth Potential: The company has done very little pro-active marketing. The company does have a customer email data base which is an inexpensive means of advertising that continues to grow. Owner does not do mass emailing and runs no specials or discounts to bring in new customers. Customers shopping in the retail stores are generally happy to provide their email addresses. They are in the yellow pages and have brochures and a nice website. They need to add a salesperson(s) who should be commission based. They believe the salesperson will be successful because they have won many awards and accolades which will help the sales effort to be more effective.
Employees: The employees love what they do. The company employs 8 employees and adds some temporary employees for the holidays. They have many long-term employees and little turnover. The length of tenure and the low turnover rate means that employees know their jobs well. Ownership is comfortable leaving the business for vacations or to spend time with family based on the established systems, procedures, experienced personnel and the industry specific computerized point of sales system which is multi-functional.
Competition: There has always been competition but the company has maintained the largest market share of their market for most of the 44 years and is still growing. Competitors offer lower end options and few of them offer the quality and excellent customer service. The company has been paired against competition for years yet has continually maintained or grown their market share.
Retail Store and Storage Facility Leases: The current retail store has been on a month to month lease for a long time now. The new owner will have to negotiate their own lease upon taking over the business but the owners don’t believe that there will be any issues. It is only $2,500 per month partially inclusive(they don’t pay water or sewer).
The owners will help with a positive, supported, and successful transition of the business. The owners are very interested in seeing the business prosper. The hard work is done and has proved the test of time. The seller will offer full warranties, indemnifications, and further states there have not been any legal or other issues of any kind nor are the owners aware of any items pending. This is a rewarding, positive, profitable business and industry and could be an ideal fit for the right individual or family to acquire. It is a fun business that fits an active positive “lifestyle”.
Thank you for your consideration.
Jeff Chapman Eisnaugle
Company Broker Group, LLC.
This is prepared by Company Broker Group with information provided by the Seller. It was not created by the seller and neither the Broker or the Seller are responsible for its accuracy. Buyers are responsible for their own due diligence. Neither the Broker or the Seller will indemnify or guarantee any forward looking statements or projections.
Different Brokerage relationships are available which include Seller agency, buyer agency, or transaction – brokerage.
Brokerage disclosure to Buyer or Tenant of Property. Definition of working relationships.
Seller's Agent: a seller's agent works solely on behalf of the seller to promote the interests of the seller with the utmost good faith, loyalty, and fidelity. The agent negotiates on behalf of and ask as an advocate for the seller. The seller's agent must disclose to potential buyers all adverse material facts actually known by the seller's agent about the business/property. A separate written listing agreement is required which sets forth the duties and obligations of the broker and the seller.
Buyer’s Agent: a buyer’s agent works solely on behalf of the buyer to promote the interests of the buyer with the utmost good faith, loyalty and fidelity. The agent negotiates on behalf of an accident advocate for the buyer. The buyer’s agent must disclose to all potential sellers all adverse material facts actually known by the buyer’s agent, including the buyer’s financial ability to perform the terms of the transaction. A separate written by a Buyer agreement is required which sets forth the duties and obligations of the broker and the buyer.
Transaction broker: the transaction broker assist the buyer or seller or both throughout a real estate transaction by performing terms of any written or oral agreement, fully informing the parties, presenting all offers and assisting parties with any contracts, including the closing of the transaction, without being an agent or advocate for any of the parties. A transaction-broker must use reasonable skill and care and the performance of any oral or written agreement, and must make the same disclosures as agents about all adverse material facts actually known by the transaction – broker concerning the property or a buyer's financial ability to perform the terms of a transaction and whether the buyer intends to occupy the property. No written agreement is required.
Company Broker Group, LLC, and Jeff Chapman Eisnaugle will be operating solely as a “Seller Agent” in all transactions.