Mini-Market/Convenience/Dollar Store -- Profitable! Owner Retiring!
$35,000 of inventory INCLUDED! **Best deal in Los Angeles**
Los Angeles, CA
For Sale by Owner; Profitable Business! (See Profit/Income Numbers Below).
Amazing opportunity: Asking price is only $62,000: includes about $35,000 in merchandise and all FFE (furniture, fixtures and equipment)! Other similar businesses are selling for more yet do not include the inventory.
This market has been owner operated for over ten years and now it is time to retire. Here is your chance to be a business owner but you have to act fast because this is the best deal in Los Angeles for a profitable business. Priced for quick sale.
Yearly Gross Sales: About $400,000 (proof: tax returns)
Yearly Owner Personal Income: About $60,000 (proof: tax returns)
More about the business:
- EBT (SNAP) accepted
- Loyal customers
- High foot traffic
- Currently selling tobacco, produce, toys, candy, bottled water, soda, household goods, calling cards, dollar items, general merchandise and more.
- No Alcohol or Lotto currently sold at the moment however you can add anything you like once you buy the business. Owner is a devout Christian so he did not feel comfortable selling alcohol or Lotto.
- Owner operated with only one employee who handles the cash register.
The price for this business seems too good to be true...but it is 100% legitimate. There are no typos. The price is very low because the owner-operator wants to retire ASAP. This deal is real and once it's gone, you might regret not acting on it sooner because this business may pay for itself quickly. This store is not run very efficiently yet it still turns a sizable profit, so imagine the profits that you will earn by making improvements.
The only reason that the 72 year old owner doesn't just close down the store and liquidate the inventory and fixtures is because there are about 30 more months left on the lease. He wants to enjoy the garden in his backyard. So grab this deal before someone else does.
The current owner is 72 years old and wants to retire ASAP, that is why he is offering an amazing deal. You will not find a better opportunity in Los Angeles. This market is in a prime location with ample space. This is not a small cramped convenience store like others you see for sale. Store size is 3,600 sq. ft. so there is a lot of room to add any merchandise that you think will add to the current profits. Maybe even sublease a corner of the store to another retailer.
Monthly lease is only $4,800 per month for this spacious store --$1.33 per sq. ft. Once you buy this profitable business you can discuss extending the lease with landlord/owner. Real estate pros and business brokers have confirmed that the lease is at market rate.
Monthly Gross Sales: About $34,000 per month
Monthly Rent: only $4,800 ($1.33 per sq. ft)
Sq. Ft.: 3600
Located in Koreatown (90057 zip code)!
- Business has zero debt! All taxes are current and invoices are paid in full!
- This business sees tons of foot traffic. Many large apartment buildings adjacent.
- Contact us now for more info. You will be connected with the owner's daughter, Claire, who is helping sell the store.
For sale for only $62,000 and includes:
- Current inventory: About $35,000 (inventory included in sales price!)
- Refrigerators, shelving, cash register, security camera, etc. (also included in sales price!)
Business Brokers: Bring your buyers. Owner will pay generous commission to procuring cause.