It's good to be a z franchisee!
For 20 years, zpizza's creative founders, franchisees and followers have been creating enlightened pizza.
Whether it's our 100% certified organic tomato sauce, Montana winter wheat flour, award-winning Wisconsin low-fat mozzarella, or our fresh choices of unique natural toppings, our ingredients and artistic combinations make up the dna behind enlightened zpizza.
100 Units Open by End of 2008 in USA, Mexico, Middle East
300 More in Development
Low Franchise Start-Up Costs from $235,500 - $319,500
zpizza is a rapidly growing chain of fresh casual, gourmet and health conscious pizza stores operating in high-profile lifestyle centers and metropolitan retail centers. zpizza serves four day parts which include lunch, afternoon chill, dinner and catering. zpizza's popular menu offers a selection of signature brick oven pizzas, artisan salads, sandwiches and calzones.
"Best Crust on the Planet" -- LA Times
zpizza was featured on Good Morning Americas Healthy Dining and also ranked on the 2006 Entrepreneur Franchise 500 List. zpizza has also achieved Best Pizza rankings from coast to coast in publications such as The Washingtonian and Phoenix New Times, and the LA Times ranks zpizza has having the "Best Crust on the Planet!"
- Founded: 1987 Laguna Beach, CA
- Segment: Fresh Casual/Fast Casual
- Square Feet: 1,100 1,500
- Average Number of Seats: 30
"Healthy Dining" -- Good Morning America
"zpizza is hot, healthful and growing" -- Fast Casual Magazine
The zpizza franchise program has been designed to provide a comprehensive set of services to all franchisees including, but not limited to:
- Facility planning on site location and architectural design
- Specifications for fixtures, equipment and leasehold improvements
- Assistance in site selection and lease negotiation
- Corporate training for owner/operator and Director of Operations/general managers
- Kitchen/back-of-the-house workflow design
- Ongoing support from members of the Training and Operations Team
- Ongoing updates for increasing profitability
- Products with high industry demand
- Efficiency in all systems
- Favorable national contracts with suppliers of goods and services
- Operating manuals, policies, procedures and business management systems
"Best Pizza" -- Washingtonian
Q: Is there any experience necessary to own a zpizza franchise?
A: Yes, but not necessarily in foodservice. zpizza actively searches for candidates with strong leadership skills in a high-energy environment.
Q: What is the future master plan for zpizza?
A: zpizza is poised to be the dominant gourmet pizza chain in the USA.
Q: Do you assist with site selection?
A: Yes. In partnership with our franchisees, zpizza evaluates potential sites based on proven selection criteria such as traffic counts, trade area analysis, demographic studies, visibility, ingress and egress considerations, and assessment of local competition.
Q: Is financing available??
A: Financing may be available via third party lenders. zpizza is approved by the SBA Franchise Registry. The SBA Franchise Registry has streamlined eligibility guidelines and operating procedures that will reduce costs and processing time, making the SBA loan application process as fast and easy as possible..
Did you know?
Americans eat approximately 100 acres of pizza EACH DAY, or about 350 slices per second. Grab your piece of the $30 billion per year pizza industry with a zpizza franchise; request more information below!