Waxing is hot-and getting hotter!
Early on, the founders of Waxing the City® recognized that the salon industry was ripe for specialization-especially for waxing. Spurred on by their loyal clientele and the belief that waxing is a lifestyle, not an occasional treat, the founders followed their hunch that a dedicated waxing studio was a good bet. And it was! Since 2003, Waxing the City has grown from a one-room studio to a regional phenomenon. By 2012, with demand for services at an all-time high, the timing was right to expand the brand.
To bring Waxing the City to the world, the founders partnered with Anytime Fitness, LLC. As the world's largest co-ed fitness franchise, Anytime Fitness can leverage its tried and true franchise support systems to Waxing the City franchisees.
The strength of Waxing the City is due to a distinctive business model, including these cutting-edge and creative concepts:
- No tipping policy-greatly improves the client experience and helps to build a strong referral program
- Custom formulated soft and hard wax-made exclusively for Waxing the City in Europe
- State-of-the-art education and training systems-ensures optimal waxing techniques at all studios
- Employer of choice strategies-committed to training for providing long-term and rewarding careers to salon industry professionals
Be a part of growth
Industry reports show that specialty salons, for example, waxing and nail salons, fared well during the recession. Between 2007 and 2012, industry revenue rose to a high of $7.1 billion. Plus, revenue is projected to grow in the post-recession years, as employment figures improve and discretionary income increases.*
*IBISWorld's Personal Waxing & Nail Salons in the US: Market Research Report | Feb 2012
- Allure Magazine's Best of Beauty for brows, 2009
- InStyle Magazine's Ultimate Beauty Black Book, 2009
- Recommended by Charla Krupp's bestselling book, How Not to Look Old, 2009
- Best of Citysearch-Denver
- Best Bikini Wax & Best Brows-5280 Magazine
- Best Waxing in Dallas, D Magazine's "Best of Big D"
- Also featured in Denver and 303 Magazines
For New York residents: this advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by prospectus first filed with the department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the department of law.
Minimum Cash Required: $117,000
$80,000 liquid assets (capital or cash) for startup
$80,000 liquid cash to support first 12 months of operation
Initial Cost: $116,800-230,300
Net Worth: $500,000
Household Income: $75,000
Minimum Credit Score: 680
Financing Available: Yes, third party vendors available! SBA Approved