Have you ever had a couple of holes in your apartment and no one wants to fix it? The big companies don't have the time for it, the small companies want an arm and a leg? The Patch Boys, specialize in these types of jobs!
It's time for a low investment business with enormous growth potential and a market badly needing our services.
Founded by Leo Goldberger in New York, The Patch Boys is an owner-operated business that takes pride in being able to provide its customers with a high-quality, honest, and fair service at low competitive prices. The Patch Boys is more than just another construction company. We know how frustrating and annoying it is as a home owner, when an electrician or plumber comes into your house, fixes the pipe and leaves you with 20 holes in the walls and ceiling. He does not want to fix it, but you as a homeowner are left with a home full of holes. The Patch Boys knows the feeling and we do nothing else but patching up holes in your house.
Unlike any other company, contractors are not competition for The Patch Boys! Other contractors like plumbers, roofers, electricians, etc. often leave holes in the sheetrock when they are finished with their work. Many of these contractors will make an arrangement with us ahead of time, and build our services into their price with the client. Others will refer the client to us when they are done. This serves as an excellent source of revenue and referrals for The Patch Boys, and it makes the contractors look good too!
When you join the Patch Boys team as a franchise owner, you will receive support in a number of different areas:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Purchasing Support
- Accounting and Legal Support
- Ongoing Research and Development
- 1 week of training at the Patch Boys HQ in New York beginning approximately 3-4 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
- 3 days of training at your location to get your business started
- 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business