Start Your Own Home-Based Insurance Agency
With virtually everyone requiring insurance, the recession-resistant insurance industry continues to thrive. If you’re interested in operating your own home-based business in an in-demand industry, consider becoming an independent insurance broker. The Pajama Man School teaches you everything you need to know to operate a successful business in the lucrative insurance industry. The proven Pajama Man system features:
- No experience necessary.
- NO cold calls- leads will be contacting you.
- Incredible demand- insurance is a trillion dollar industry.
- Huge market of over 100 million potential insurance clients.
- A method for making insurance a niche business.
- Cash advances.
- Multiple potential income streams.
- High customer retention rates.
- Minimal equipment is necessary - only a phone, fax and computer are required.
- Ability to start the business on a part-time basis and grow it to full-time.
- Portable business- you may work from any location and you’ll have the ability to turn the system on and off from a computer.
- No inventory. No collections. No receivables.
- No franchise fees. No royalties.
You’ll Represent Top Insurance Companies - Without Leaving Home
As an independent insurance broker you’ll represent top insurance providers in each category from property and casualty, to life and health without ever leaving your home. The Pajama Man system gets you into business immediately. You’ll have access to:
- Extensive online resource library 24/7.
- Cutting-edge, unique proprietary system
- Comprehensive one-on-one training from home via the phone and Internet.
- Time management support.
- Problem solving.
- Daily teleconferences.
- Daily webinars.
- Unlimited daily one-on-one support.
Top Producers Have Used Our Proven System
The Pajama Man system has produced top insurance brokers who represent any and/or all of the following types of insurance providers:
- Auto and motorcycle.
- Homeowners and renters.
- Earthquake and flood.
- Watercraft, RV, off road.
- Personal liability packages.
- Business liability packages.
- Workers compensation.