A Growing Need
The non-medical home healthcare industry is expected to see a strong and steady revenue growth in the coming years (Home Care Providers Market Research Report, NAICS, IBISWorld, June 2015.) Whether it's for the growing senior population, or post-operative, disabled, and numerous other types of clients in need of in-home assistance, Sunny Days In-Home Care answers the call!
A System Built on Caring
We are seeking like-minded, compassionate professionals who share our values, who will follow our established systems, and who will take pride in creating jobs for caregivers who provide invaluable services to clients.
(Helping you do well...)
- Sophisticated Territory Analysis Tools-based on current and projected dynamics
- Office and Business Start-Up Assistance
- Corporate and On-Site Training Courses
- Approved Software Programs for Care Scheduling and Management
- Comprehensive, Confidential Operations Manual to Guide
- Ongoing Support via Phone, E-mail, Meetings, Refresher Training, and More
Join Our Team Today!
As a Sunny Days In-Home Care franchise owner, you can provide care to your community - while building a strong future for yourself and your own family.
Wide range of services: companionship, transportation assistance, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medical reminders, bathing, dressing, and much more!