DON’T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO….
Establish your presence in the “Green” industry by becoming a Soil to Sun Certified Energy Auditor. The energy efficiency movement has grown exponentially in recent years, so much so that it has changed the way consumers and businesses think when purchasing products and services. Foreseeing this cultural change several years prior, we established a successful energy auditing business and like the saying “act locally, think globally” we recognized the opportunity to develop a national franchise system based on proven methods and personal experience. At Soil to Sun you will be properly trained in a house-as-a-system approach while achieving your BPI certifications and gaining the knowledge you need to get to market at a fraction of the time.
Why is energy auditing the right business for me?
- The cost of electricity and fuel used to operate a home or business is continually increasing, with no end in sight. The American public has realized this and when upgrading their homes or businesses are choosing to invest their hard earned money wisely in energy efficiency instead of traditional aesthetic or “sexy” improvements.
What is the value of an energy audit?
- An energy audit is the first step an owner should take to determine the correct plan of action to ensure the best return on their investment. Some individuals may consider installing renewable energy sources such as solar or wind, but this approach may not be ideal. Identifying the energy conservation opportunities first, through an energy audit, will result in the best return.
Why is an energy audit necessary?
- Most energy efficiency incentive and financing programs offered by federal and state agencies, utilities, and private entities require an energy audit. An energy audit is required to quantify the savings, verify the work is performed properly and ensure safety of the occupants.
Did You Know?
- According to a recent study commissioned by the American Council for an Energy-Efficiency Economy, “… some $43 billion was spent on efficient equipment and services that support 1.6 million jobs. The energy efficiency services sector will see a 2 to 4 fold increase in jobs between now and 2020”.
- According to Pike Research, energy-efficient home improvement market in the United States will grow from $38.3 billion in 2010 to $50.2 billion through 2014.
- Also according to Pike Research, the home energy auditing business will triple from$ 8.1 billion in 2009 to $23.4 billion through 2014.
- According to a new report from Pike Research, the total market for energy efficiency in buildings will reach $103.5 billion by 2017, an increase of more than 50 percent from the 2011 market value of $67.9 billion. This really is a good time to be in the energy efficiency business.
REASONS WHY SOIL TO SUN IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOU!
- We have been in your shoes – Soil to Sun is modeled after a successful energy auditing business we actually built from the ground up. We have taken our proven methods and added to them to give you the necessary tools to achieve success. Our initial low cost and sensible on-going fees coupled with being a home based model provide the best opportunity for our franchisees to embark upon and sustain a profitable business.
With the assistance of The Upside Group, a nationally recognized franchise consulting firm, we took our first-hand experience and streamlined our energy auditing franchise system to ensure our franchisees’ time to market is vastly reduced. With the Soil to Sun jumpstart program, on-site training, complete equipment package, marketing suite, website and more, from the day we award a franchise we provide you with every opportunity to succeed! We will put our model, training, and franchisee development up against any of our competitors.
- Industry leading 11 day on-site business and technical training – Boasting a 100% pass rate, all our franchisees leave training with Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst and Envelope Professional certifications. BPI is the nation’s premier standards development and credentialing organization for residential energy efficiency. BPI certifications are required to participate in most energy efficiency incentive programs; www.bpi.org.
- FLITE Simulator – Our Field Learning Integrated Training Environment simulator is a scaled down house designed by the Soil to Sun team for energy auditing training. Our FLITE Simulator is located on-site and can mimic numerous scenarios allowing our franchisees to practice hands-on energy auditing techniques and methods any time throughout training. The FLITE Simulator ensures productive, real-world, accelerated learning.
- Energy Concierge – How do I diversify my business you ask? In order to operate a profitable and sustainable business, high quality customer service and long term retention are a necessity. At Soil to Sun we teach you how to diversify your services to become the trusted expert that the building owner continually turns to for their energy conservation needs and beyond.
- Support – The Soil to Sun leadership is made up of highly qualified and motivated individuals that are available day and night to answer any question you may have. We take great pride in helping our franchisees grow their business into a truly successful business.
- Vendor Discounts - All of our franchisees enjoy the savings provided by the buying power generated from our preferred vendor discount programs. Because the corporate office represents businesses from coast-to-coast, we have negotiated volume discounts with our approved vendors that cannot be achieved by a person starting a business on their own. Subsequently, we pass down these considerable discounts to our franchisees adding to the competitive advantage of joining Soil to Sun.
- Passion for the Environment – We at Soil to Sun are proud to be an earth friendly franchise and we back it up by participating in the Plant a Billion Trees program. When awarding a Soil to Sun energy auditing franchise we look for candidates who embody similar qualities. Do you want to be part of something bigger and make the world a better place live? If so, Soil to Sun is the right choice for you!