The surprising opportunity in Property Management
This is a growing business and Real Property Management is the #1 property management franchise in North America.
Why Real Property Management?
The industry just makes sense
Even before you explore the benefits of franchising with Real Property Management, consider the strength of the property management industry.
- Residential property management has become one of the fastest growing industries in the country.
- More than one third of all residential households in the U.S. are rentals.
- The average revenue per property is $2,200 annually.
- In any economy, people need housing. The industry is stable and generates consistent monthly revenue.
In other words, the demand for quality property management companies is substantial and increasing. Why? With higher credit lending standards, fewer Americans can afford to buy. Millenials are burdened with high college loans and prefer the flexibility of renting over buying. Prices for properties have rebounded, making them less affordable. Advances in technology have made it possible for investors to acquire real estate outside of their local markets. All this has resulted in significant growth and profitability potential for property management companies.
Additional Real Property Management benefits:
- No major capital investment
- No inventory
- Cash business
- No prior experience needed
- Minimal risk
- Excellent returns
Imagine a business that capitalizes on all of these benefits - one with established, proven operating systems, technology and a nationwide presence. This business does exist and it’s a turnkey franchise opportunity that may just be perfect for you!
Real Property Management was recently named the 10th best franchise in the United States by Forbes magazine. We are also proud to be ranked on Entrepreneur magazine's list of top 500 franchise companies in 2012 and 2013. Inc. 500 recognized us as being one of the fastest growing privately held companies in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. And, in 2013 Franchise Business Review named us a Top 100 Franchise for Veterans based on satisfaction surveys from our Veteran owners compared to other franchises.
What you will do as a property manager
Your role as a property manager would be to find and screen tenants, process rent payments, provide property inspections, maintenance & repairs, and process evictions when necessary. As the owner of your own business, you would be selling your services to property owners and investors, working with real estate agents and others to gain business referrals, and managing your business and staff. Our well established, proven operating systems and technology will streamline your operation and make you more efficient than your competitors.
We teach you what you need to know
Property management itself is a simple concept, yet the systems required to make it a smooth and efficient process require education and training. Our in-depth, comprehensive education programs are designed to give you a competitive edge from the beginning. Education includes online courses, in-person training and on-going coaching by our experts in property management. You will have 24/7 access to operating best practices, templated agreements, documents and “how to” advice. Plus, you will be supported by a responsive franchise support team and our network of hundreds of fellow franchisees.
Most of our franchisees had no prior experience in real estate or property management.
We help you grow your customer base
When attempting to grow or expand a business, having the right marketing tools that are professionally prepared is essential. Our huge selection of traditional advertising and online marketing tools, videos, scripts and presentations will help you generate business.
Here are examples of how Real Property Management helps to raise company awareness and deliver customers to each franchise location:
- Custom website for your office that can be tailored to your local market.
- Marketing brochures, flyers, direct mail & list sources, and eMail templates.
- Search engine marketing support including pay-per-click, search engine optimization, blogging and social media.
- Proprietary sales automation tool (CRM) for lead management.
- Business cards, office signage, stationery, “For Rent” signs and related materials.
- Direct connection to over 40 online rental portals to fill vacancies.
- Dozens of professional presentations and videos.
- ...and much more.
Rest assured, you will have all the tools you need to build your business and help you stand out from competitors.