You have tried many Indian restaurants. Now it is time to try Indian cuisine a different way at Rangoli Grill. The format is the popular assembly style fast casual, offering meat, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free choices for a completely customized meal. You get flavorful yet healthy, home style cooked dishes and chutneys rolled into wraps, rice bowls, or salad bowls. Additionally, we carry savory snacks & sides, a variety of street food called Chaat and specialty beverages such as the universally popular Mango Lassi. We also serve a variety of Indian beers, select craft beers, and wine to augment your meal.
We use mostly natural or organic ingredients, with no artificial colors or flavors. Every dish we prepare has many of the Indian spices individually selected with known health benefits, thus making a Rangoli Grill meal delicious and good for you at the same time. With increasing allergies we made a conscious decision to be a nut free facility, thus making it safer for consumers to come out and eat at our restaurant with one less thing to worry about.
Why Franchise with Rangoli Grill?
• Assembly line format with prepared dishes in plain sight removes the “intimidation factor” for a consumer who may or may not be familiar with Indian cuisine
• The ability to get a customized Indian meal based on one's taste and diet in a quick service format at a fast casual price point is attractive to consumers
• The model adapts to existing sites for rapid conversion and potentially reduced capital requirements
• Business model relevant for owner-operators, with reasonable hours, and investors who may be interested in multiple units
• Streamlined processes, standardized Recipe Book for local production, manufactured prepared foods and delivery, make the concept scalable and easily repeatable.
• Choice of protected territories, since we are an emerging brand just starting to franchise the concept
All of the above make this ground floor opportunity appealing and attractive to potential franchisees - catch the trend on the upswing.
What you get when you sign-up
Opening a Rangoli Grill means you will have access not only to authentic home cooked recipes, prepared foods, and a rich Indian heritage, but also i) a direct line to the founders, ii) site selection and lease negotiation support, iii) comprehensive training curriculum for initial launch and ongoing, iv) tools to run your operation effectively, v) negotiated pricing with approved suppliers, vi) a digital marketing platform ready for your use, and vii) a commitment to support you throughout the relationship.
Lastly, the commercial terms are very competitive leaving more of the profits in your pocket. We invite you to take advantage of this ground floor opportunity as Indian cuisine grows in leaps and bounds in the USA.