Precision Tune Auto Care is the right franchising concept for the times.
Precision Tune Auto Care has been in the automotive aftermarket business for over 35 years. What began as a small tune-up shop in Beaumont, TX and has grown to 350 service centers operating in 6 countries. As a recognized world leader in the automotive service industry, our service centers perform diagnostics, scheduled maintenance and auto repairs. Our brand proposition can best be described as a successful combination of "customer care" and "car care" services. On top of all that, higher gas prices work to our advantage as people are servicing and repairing their vehicles instead of purchasing new ones.
We know the industry and we make it easy for you to open an oil change/auto repair franchise by giving you the tools you need to begin your business. Franchisees have played a major role in the success of Precision Tune Auto Care. To help our franchisees operate successfully and to meet the challenges of today's marketplace, we provide them with proven operating systems giving them every opportunity to succeed. If you looking for integrated business solution and want to be in business for yourself but not by yourself, we offer the total package. We call this...The Precision Advantage.
- 35+ Years of International Franchise Success
- World Class Management, Sales & Technical Training
- Turn-Key Marketing & Advertising Programs
- National Vendor Partnerships
- Proven Proprietary POS System
- 24/7 Intranet Community
- National & Local Support
- Powerful Brand Proposition
- Proven Business Model
- Best in Class National Warranty
- Continuous Research & Development
Franchise Fee, Royalty Fee, Prototype Size, & Term
- Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Royalty Fee: 7.5%
- Advertising Fee: 1.5%
- Prototype Size: 6-bays
- Standard Franchise Term: 10 years with extensions available
- An understanding of business management principles (such as how to complete and review a P&L statement) is a must.
- We'd like you to be involved as an owner-operator in the management of the shop, as that gives Precision Tune Auto Care a competitive edge.
- A retail/customer-focused grounded in ethics will assist you in motivating your team to deliver a positive customer experience. It's all about respect.
- A successful franchisee also possesses proven management skills, leadership ability, vision and an appetite for growth.
- Center Start-Up Costs: $120,000-225,600
Financing: Precision Tune Auto Care does not provide financing, but does work closely with SBA contacts to expedite the process and provide guidance and contacts to help you identify financial lenders.
Location is a key factor for success. Precision Tune Auto Care provides assistance including analysis of the local market, traffic counts and a breakdown of competition. Additional support may include acquisition and construction planning, as well as management issues. Precision Tune Auto Care will be happy to consider any viable market in the world. Just contact us to discuss your preferred location or area. Remember, Precision Tune Auto Care has both domestic and international opportunities available.
- You're never on your own when you partner with Precision Tune Auto Care. New partners work closely with a team of experienced professionals providing guidance and support with marketing, operations, sales management and training - starting on day one.
- Partners can stay plugged into success by accessing our dynamic private Intranet site, MYPTZONE, which provides immediate access to advertising artwork, operations bulletins, technical updates and training materials. It also features our company and marketing news, as well as forums where Precision Tune Auto Care partners can discuss key business issues or concerns with fellow franchisees and Corporate management team.
As a global player, we have preferred customer status with many nationally recognized vendors. As a Precision Tune Auto Care partner, you will enjoy discounted rates on parts, equipment, advertising, and technology. Our in-house printing division, Precision Printing, is an exclusive resource for each partner needing branded promotional materials offered at a great value to you.
Our multi-faceted marketing program provides all the planning tools, materials and professional guidance necessary to get you started and keep you going. The advertising fees collected are used to provide professionally produced broadcast (television and radio), and in-store promotional materials to help establish a strong, positive brand image in your community. We're with you from the start with a Grand Opening Kit to future phases as your center matures, including powerful retention tools.