Veterans in the USA and in Canada now receive a 10% discount off our Franchise Fee, with honorable discharges from their military service.
"You've seen house "detective" shows on TV. Here's your chance to become one."
Imagine yourself looking into every nook and cranny of a home to spot defects, then educating the home buyer about the true condition of the property they are about to purchase. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, you might be the perfect candidate to own an NPI property inspection franchise. Our inspection services are critical to every real estate transaction.
Franchise Opportunity with National Property Inspections (NPI):
NPI offers a home-based, low-overhead franchise opportunity inspecting homes as well as commercial buildings for buyers, investors, sellers, lenders, insurance companies and national accounts. Benefits include: Flexible work schedule. Great for husband/wife teams. No construction experience needed. Complete training and support. Proven marketing plan. Exclusive territories--available throughout the U.S. and Canada. (In Canada, NPI is marketed as GPI (Global Property Inspections)
Inspection Industry Profile
- Over 7 million homes sold annually in the US
- 8 out of 10 homebuyers order a home inspection
- Roughly 6 million home inspections annually in the US
- Demand for commercial building inspections is strong and growing
- Home energy audits are an emerging new market for inspectors
Complete NPI Franchise Start up Package
Your franchise fee of $32,900 ($33,900 Canadian) pays for a complete "all-inclusive" franchise start-up package that includes most everything you need to launch your inspection business:
- Classroom training: airfare, hotel, meals, tuition and manuals/textbooks for 2 weeks of home office training
- Field training: One week of field training with an experienced NPI inspector in your marketplace
- State-of-the- art Tablet computer, digital camera, and portable printer
- Inspection tools and testing equipment
- NPI proprietary inspection reporting software with ongoing upgrades
- Professional marketing materials at our cost - never a mark up
- Initial direct mail program subsidy paid by franchisor via our central letter shop
- First year insurance subsidy paid by franchisor
- First year professional association dues subsidy paid by franchisor
More Than Home Inspections
NPI is much more than a home inspection company. We have emerged as a leader in commercial building inspections. We also provide a variety of property condition reports on both residential and commercial real estate to lenders and insurance companies. Our proven marketing plan creates Multiple Income Streams for franchise owners.
Your inspection services are vital to real estate transactions, property management and risk management activities, as well as to investors and managers of real estate investment portfolios. You'll find that your business often comes from repeat inspection clients, locally and nationally, and include referral sources such as real estate agents and various real estate professionals.
As a franchisee, you'll also be able to take advantage of new markets and new technology. An emerging market is developing for home energy audits, partially due to new technology such as Infrared Cameras. This creates additional revenue streams for franchisees.
Technical and Business Training Included
NPI will train you on the technical aspects of performing inspections, plus how to best market and operate your business. With our 25 years of experience, you'll gain our "insider" industry knowledge and learn the "business" of property inspection.
Proven Earnings Track Record
A National Property Inspections franchise can be both professionally and financially rewarding. While obviously no one can predict exactly what your earnings will be as an NPI franchise owner, you can look to the group of existing NPI franchise owners to see the revenues they have generated in their business.
For the 12 month period ending August 31, 2012, the top 10% of our franchisees averaged $225,188 in total sales and the top 50% averaged $132,918. You can see our complete Financial Performance Representation in Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
As the franchisor, National Property Inspections, Inc. provides ongoing support for its franchise owners. This ranges from our 7-days-a-week technical phone assistance, to our national advertising/promotions conducted by the NPI corporate office at no chage to franchise owners.
"Mark Crowley spent 17 years working in management for McDonald's Restaurants before joining National Property Inspections. By the time he left the corporation, he was overseeing seven stores and nearly 600 employees. He chose to purchase an NPI in 2004 because of the integrity of the people at the corporate office and the quality of existing NPI franchisees. Today Mark is one of the most successful franchise owners with NPI."
Key Benefits of a National Property Inspections Franchise:
- You control your growth: operate as a sole proprietor or add employees
- Exclusive. protected franchise territory
- Great earnings potential
- Franchisor with experience, in business since 1987-- nearly 300 franchises
- A franchisor with high standards and ethics you can be proud to call your business "partner"
- Backing of NPI's exclusive 6-month Ltd. warranty on home inspections
- Free website design and hosting
- Benefit from working with our national accounts which prefer NPI inspectors
- Technical field support 7 days a week to answer your inspection questions
- Great for husband/wife teams
- Annual meeting/awards
"Purchasing a franchise greatly reduces the mistakes associated with deciding what types of reporting software, tools, and marketing supplies to purchase. You will also appreciate the NPI headquarters technical support that is always readily available."
Robert Leone, Franchise Owner
You can receive a Free Franchise Information Packet by mail from NPI to review at your convenience. Learn more about this exciting opportunity.
"At NPI we only succeed when our franchisees succeed, and that is our mission. I welcome the opportunity to work with you and to help you build your future with NPI."
Roland Bates, Founder and President