The First Brand Name in Residential Cleaning Services is…
Your first-choice franchise in today's economy
- You won’t vacuum - you’ll manage and inspire cleaning teams who will.
- You’ll own a proven recession-resistant business.
- You’ll be able to project sales for six months - recurring revenue from repeat customers will give you peace of mind.
- You’ll build equity in your business and plan your own exit strategy.
- You’ll become a respected business leader - our franchise owners give back to their communities.
- You’ll receive training and support that no other franchise system can provide.
- You’ll be a part of a competitive franchise team and a nurturing brand culture.
Year-round recession-resistant business model
The fastest growing segments of the population - two-income families, career-focused young professionals, and retired couples at various stages of health - are your customers. They don't have the time or the energy to clean their own homes.
Molly Maid at your service: An industry leader since 1979 | 5,000 Molly Maid vehicles that drive brand recognition | We're thriving and growing with more than 425 franchise units | Our customers in 40 states have trusted us 16 million times over.
There’s no easier franchise to own and manage
No expensive build-out
Repeat customers promise a predictable M-F schedule
Simple business requires minimal training for cleaning teams
Grow by adding territories, not buildings
Affordable start-up fees
If you find fulfillment in giving, your opportunity is here
Molly Maid owners put balance in their lives and give back to the communities they serve. Our Ms. Molly Foundation - a non-profit organization that assists victims and families affected by domestic violence - is one example of owners making a difference in peoples' lives, and burnishing their image as valued leaders in their communities.
Recognition and accolades that will make you a proud owner
Entrepreneur magazine annually ranks Molly Maid among their Top Franchise 500®.
Molly Maid is the only two-time winner of Microsoft's Windows World Open for best custom business-management software in the world.
Good Housekeeping voted our cleaning service the "Best Value.”
We invest in you
You’ll have access to and benefit from professional support and exceptional business-building tools: Right Start, a head start to successfully launch your enterprise, proprietary Management Software to track your Molly Maid business, and on-going training programs to keep you perched on the leading edge of technology and service.
Franchise fee: $64,800
Total investment range: $150,000-$170,000
Minimum net worth: $250,000
Liquid capital: $40,000
Working capital: $100,000 (approximately 12 months)