$134 Billion in 2008 at your fingertips...and growing in the Staffing industry!
As a Link Staffing franchisee, you are responsible for growing and running your own business, but you'll also have the kind of tools, training and support an individual business owner can only dream about. Why choose Link Staffing?
- The staffing industry generated over $134 billion in 2008.
Temporary staffing comprised approximately 83% and permanent placement contributing the remainder.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the staffing industry is expected to create more jobs than any other industry through 2016.
- Our productivity and flexible staffing services allow companies to focus on building their core businesses while we provide the staff they need to get the job done through temporary help, special project staffing, temporary to hire positions, payrolling, safety evaluations, direct hire and permanent placement, managed staffing solutions and on-site locations.
- It's a great time to join us. Entrepreneur magazine ranked us in their Top Franchise 500 and 4th overall in the staffing industry. Franchise Times magazine ranked Link Staffing as a Top 100 Up & Comer franchise concept. AllBusiness.com named us to their All Star Franchise list for 2009.
Be up-and-running within 6 weeks! No experience necessary.
To become a Link franchisee no previous experience is required. Many of our franchisees have enjoyed prior success in various roles and industries, such as: sales/marketing/business development, customer service and human resources.
Are you looking to get started soon? An office can be up and running approximately 6 weeks after the franchise agreement has been finalized.
We finance your payroll. The insurance too!
Although we do not provide financing of the initial investment or start-up costs, we do assist our franchisees by funding 100% of the temporary employees' payroll and costs associated with that payroll and advancing 100% of the clients' accounts receivable.
If desired, funding of working capital may be available through major financial institutions (not associated with Link Staffing Services).
"Their support consistently exceeds my expectations." "I've always known that I wanted to run my own business. Link Staffing provides me the support and systems to be as successful as I want to be. They've perfected several core functions that allow me to concentrate on growing my business, and their support staff consistently exceeds my expectations. While I may be in business for myself, I don't feel as if I'm in business by myself." -Jim Reyes, Link Franchisee
"My business partner, not my franchisor." "I am very happy to be associated with Link. I consider Link to be my business partner, not my franchisor. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't hesitate one second. Link is the only choice for me." -Rick DeArman, Link Franchisee
Here's a brief look at the support we'll offer you:
- Site selection assistance
- Sales Training
- Cutting edge technology
- Proprietary screening tools
Superior Risk Management services
- Credit and collection services
- Benefit of brand recognition
Collaborative and mentoring franchise network
At Link, we have a proven franchising system. Please submit the form below for additional information on Link Staffing franchise.
This opportunity is not available in the following states: AZ, CA, ID, LA, NV, OR, WA