The Lazer Kraze Story
Our founders Robin & Dale Wilcox combined their unique set of talents including finance, accounting, IT, software design, project management, process engineering, business leadership and parents of 4 boys, to create the first Lazer Kraze in 2004 in a suburb of Cincinnati, OH.
The upscale themed entertainment center offering high-tech laser tag, arcade and snack bar was a great success. Focused on creating a repeatable model we began developing our operations and expanding revenue through corporate team-building programs, birthday parties, glow parties Lazer Kraze ToGO! (laser tag in your back yard). Lazer Kraze has expanded to Northern Kentucky, Columbus, Ohio, built a building in 2013 expanding and relocating the original location and will complete our second building for our 4th location in mid 2016. The centers now feature laser tag, trampolines, inflatables, arcades and other attractions.
Why a Lazer Kraze Franchise?
Lazer Kraze offers a highly profitable and proven business package in the rapidly growing family entertainment industry. Don't be tied down to one attraction or one segment of the entertainment industry. Our business model offers multiple revenue sources and attracts larger demographics than a single attraction entertainment site.
- Proven repeatable business model
- Multiple revenue sources; laser tag, trampoline parks, inflatables and arcades
- Proven safety program
- Comprehensive confidential operations manual
- Strong vendor relationships including exclusive theming vendor for all your needs.
- Great birthday party, corporate team-building and event business
- Extensive support from site selection and design through ongoing operations
- Instruction, coaching and mentoring - Your Success is Our success.
Who should own a Lazer Kraze?
Individual(s) passionate about being the best and providing a great customer experience.
$1,200,300-$2,786,500 depending on selected attractions & build-out