Get an unbeatable market advantage over the competition as part of the first true fitness innovation to come along in decades.
Groundbreaking technology- The Koko Smartraining™ System
- Koko FitClub is the exclusive franchisor of the Koko Smartraining™ System, the most advanced and effective strength and cardio training system and equipment in the industry. It's the only automated training system of its kind, with growing legions of raving fans across the US...and it's found only at Koko FitClub. Our award-winning, patented Smartraining System technology has earned such honors as the Nova7 Award for Outstanding Innovation in Websites and New Technology. And, as an innovative technology company to the core, we aren't content to rest on our laurels and wait for everyone else to catch up.
Not just another run-of-the-mill "gym"
- In our research, we learned that people are overwhelmingly "turned off" by the gym environment. The feel, the smell, the waiting, the wandering, the confusion over what to do - so we designed Koko FitClub to be the opposite: a place that people want to be and where they know exactly what to do. Koko FitClub's are clean, civilized, comfortable environments that draw people in and empower them to get fit. It's as one of our members so eloquently described, "a fitness oasis."
- Koko is more than just a place to work out: it's a whole new way to exercise that incorporates data-driven layers of motivation, accountability and automatic results tracking. We are raising the bar for the fitness industry. Each Koko member gets a custom, long-term fitness plan that fits into their life; a plan that adapts and progresses every efficient, simple to follow, enjoyable workout.
- Most health clubs have the same equipment, the same lackluster service, and are fighting for the same members —the 16% of the population who currently belong to a gym. Koko FitClub certainly appeals to that 16%, but it is the remaining 84% for whom Koko FitClub is truly a revelation. These busy people have been looking for a solution to their fitness frustrations - having tried and failed at many. They love Koko because it's different, better, and more convenient than personal training or a typical gym. Best of all, it WORKS for them.
A superior business model
- Koko gives you an "unfair" market advantage — with no imitators. Differentiating yourself from the competition is one of the most challenging components of any business. With Koko FitClub, it's easy. Every other health club has essentially the same equipment. Only Koko FitClub offers the technologically-advanced, patented Smartraining exercise guidance system and equipment.
- Koko is a simple, high-margin operation with no purchasing, no inventory management, no seasonality. Once your doors are ready to open, you have all you need to run your business. There is zero inventory to manage, zero weekly purchases, and no perishables at a Koko FitClub. And there is also no cash to handle. With annual memberships, your business runs on convenient monthly EFT transactions, providing a predictable revenue stream every single month.
- Koko minimizes staffing challenges and expenses. Koko's use of technology allows you to operate a Koko FitClub with just a single team member on duty. A mature club has, on average, only 70 hours per week of payroll expenses. The Smartraining System delivers high-quality personal training to your members, without you having to hire and manage expensive personal trainers. And, with convenient key card access, your members can access your club during off-peak hours or holidays without any staff on duty at all. No hiring headaches. No complex staffing requirements. No more worrying or scrambling to find coverage when someone doesn't show up.
- Koko delivers a superior customer experience every day, even when you're not there. Two of the biggest challenges of any franchise are (1) offering a high-value product to your customers and (2) maintaining consistently high service levels, especially when you are not on site. With the Koko FitClub, that's not a problem. Not only is the Koko Smartraining System unique to the Koko FitClub franchise, it's also self service. The Smartraining System consistently provides world-class exercise instruction, real-time guidance, feedback and powerful results tracking on our members' personal websites.
- Koko is a streamlined, multi-unit business. Koko FitClubs are so simple to operate you can run multiple units with an ease unmatched in fitness or franchising. And, the power of scale make the already-attractive business economics even more lucrative.
Take the first step to Koko FitClub ownership and complete a Request Information form. A member of the Koko team will contact you to set up an introduction.
We look forward to learning more about you and together seeing if Koko FitClub is a fit!