Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is the 2nd largest in-person full tax prep company in the nation. Since 1986, the system has grown to approximately 6,000 franchised and company-owned locations, including nearly 3,000 in Walmart Stores throughout the United States.
We are an innovator in the tax industry with a mission of offering our hard-working clients access to simple, low-cost solutions to manage their taxes and tax refunds.
With more than 30 years of experience in tax preparation, and we stand behind our work with our consumer guarantees:
• 100% Accuracy
• Maximum Refund Guaranteed
The Strength of Our Partnerships
Jackson Hewitt, Walmart® and American Express Serve® are all committed to helping the hardest working Americans do more with their money and get ahead in life. Together, we’re teaming up to give our clients faster, lower-cost and more convenient access to their refund and also to provide smart tools to manage that money.
According to the IRS.gov website, over 150 million Americans filed a tax return in 2016, with nearly 60% of all individual tax returns being prepared by a paid tax professional.
Why Jackson Hewitt Is Right For You
- Among the lowest costs of entry for any national brand
- The operation of a seasonal business allows for lifestyle choice
- Multi-Unit Expansion: Our Franchisees Average Over 7 Locations
- Protected territories available throughout the US
- Brand support with national & regional marketing
- Proprietary ProFiler® interview-based tax software
- Pioneering financial products offering customers 0% interest loans
This information is not an offer or solicitation of an offer for a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, CA, HI, IL, IN, MD, MI, MN, NY, ND, RI, SD, VA, WA and WI regulate the offer and sale of franchises. We will not offer or sell franchises to residents of these state unless/until we have complied with applicable law.
- Two-Year Mentoring Program with Franchise Integration Team
- Wide array of training programs led by award-winning Learning and Development Group, including IRS-accepted Continuing Education courses